View Full Version : Hey DM/SDMs. Would like to add your input/experience

danpass
03-31-10, 13:25
to this site:

www.designatedmarksman.com

PM or email me :D

ryanm
03-31-10, 18:32
The monograph by Major Thomas P. Ehrhart was truly an outstanding piece of work! You should make a link that very prominently states that this is something everyone needs to read. I am surprised to see such a well written, up-to-date, and informative piece of material. I learned a great deal--well worth my time! I am hoping this is making the rounds at high levels.

danpass
03-31-10, 18:37
The monograph by Major Thomas P. Ehrhart was truly an outstanding piece of work! You should make a link that very prominently states that this is something everyone needs to read. I am surprised to see such a well written, up-to-date, and informative piece of material. I learned a great deal--well worth my time! I am hoping this is making the rounds at high levels.

That piece is in the related links. Guess I'll change to the training page lol

ryanm
03-31-10, 18:48
The SDM presentation was good, trying to bridge the gap between rifleman and sniper is tough business. The hold-overs with visuals for the ACOGs were very useful. The section on dealing with wind, angle and leading the target in relation to the ACOG were also well done. The angle piece could probably use some additional cosine/angle exercises. Having another section that ties everything together with exercises that challenge all the material presented would be great. Very good material overall!

http://www.designatedmarksman.com/files/TakingBackInfantryHalfK.pdf