PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a pic of a G26 IWB in a raven holster?

skyugo
04-02-10, 14:09
i'm curious how the low the raven/g26 rides.
i'm currently carrying my 26 part of the time in a mr softy. i know, not exactly a top tier holster, but it's very concealable. just wondering how the raven will compare.
i have one for my G19, and it's a great holster, but grip of the gun definitely rides pretty high. i tend toward a 2-3 o clock position for carry. I don't quite have the apendix carry physique at the moment, as i enjoy good food and microbrews. ;)

Alpha Sierra
04-02-10, 14:18
The Raven carries pretty high IWB with the loop straps. It can be set to ride lower with the IWB tuckable hooks.

skyugo
04-02-10, 16:20
The Raven carries pretty high IWB with the loop straps. It can be set to ride lower with the IWB tuckable hooks.

hmmm this may be the way to go..

is there another high quality low riding holster i should consider? :confused:

t1tan
04-02-10, 18:19
CCC Looper carries pretty low

TomF
04-02-10, 18:41
The Phantom is fully adjustable based on which hardware options you choose and what holes you mount them to on the holster body. That said, access to your firearm should be priority number one, our holsters are not designed to be carried so low where they will impede a full firing grip.

I don't have any specific pictures of a 26 carried IWB, but if you need help with anything feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Tom

CDDM416
04-02-10, 19:03
I carry my G19 in a Rocket Man Lowrider IWB, it carries very low, I have no problem with printing. I mostly wear jeans and a tee shirt.

http://rmholsters.com/store/

skyugo
04-02-10, 20:42
The Phantom is fully adjustable based on which hardware options you choose and what holes you mount them to on the holster body. That said, access to your firearm should be priority number one, our holsters are not designed to be carried so low where they will impede a full firing grip.

I don't have any specific pictures of a 26 carried IWB, but if you need help with anything feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Tom

understood... i'm basically looking to drop the holster about a half inch relative to where my G19 sits. the 19 is fine with a button down shirt or a sweatshirt.
i carry my 26 with just a t-shirt frequently. what hardware would you recommend to drop the 26 as low as practical?
just a picture of a 26 holstered in a phantom would be a great help to me.

Alpha Sierra
04-02-10, 20:57
Wait a minute, are you discussing IWB or OWB carry?

skyugo
04-02-10, 23:14
Wait a minute, are you discussing IWB or OWB carry?

IWB.. i prefer it higher for OWB actually..

nismo1013
04-03-10, 13:55
I'd be interested in seeing a picture of this as well.