PDA

View Full Version : 25 Years Murder-Free in GunTown USA...

kill4thrills
04-27-07, 17:30
I'm sure all of you have read this...but per chance some of you have not...

A friend of mine sent me this link and I thought it very interesting. I wonder what the anti-gun lobbyists and politicians think about this...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55288

tinman44
04-28-07, 03:02
i live on the south side of atlanta and have been trying to convince my wife to move here for years

Leethal
05-07-07, 14:01
Kennesaw is a nice town. All of my friends who live there are in compliance with the law several times over ;)

05-08-07, 08:06
Wow, I’m getting old faster and faster. I remember when that law passed and everyone said there’d be gun fights in the streets. That sure proves that the gun banning crazies are wrong and we’re right in my mind, but they’re so much smarter and better educated that they’ll never listen to us.

I’m glad I live in an area that doesn’t equate handgun violence to ALL gun owners. I was involved in an investigation last night where a jealous husband shot the suspected boyfriend and then himself inside a crowed bar and not one single person mentioned the need to get rid of guns; everyone recognized that this was a tragic ending to a marriage that had had a few problems along the way.

Business_Casual
05-08-07, 08:27
Banning guns has nothing to do with reducing crime. It is about power, pure and simple. Governments tend toward tyranny, the very reason the 2nd Amendment was written.

Anti-Second Amendment groups will never listen to reason because they have no motivation to do so. They candidates they support have no motivation to do so either.

M_P

kill4thrills
05-08-07, 13:36
Banning guns has nothing to do with reducing crime. It is about power, pure and simple. Governments tend toward tyranny, the very reason the 2nd Amendment was written.

Anti-Second Amendment groups will never listen to reason because they have no motivation to do so. They candidates they support have no motivation to do so either.

M_P

+1.

I've been trying to think of a better way to say it...but haven't come up with one yet.

+1