PDA

View Full Version : MANTRACKER

lethal dose
04-05-10, 10:25
who wants to audition? i mean, seriously.

Strikeforcewombat
04-05-10, 10:46
I thought it looked interesting but it seems kinda rigged to me. I mean no matter how good you are. I'm sure all those camera dudes are going to leave tracks for him.

powderkeg45
04-05-10, 10:50
I mean no matter how good you are. I'm sure all those camera dudes are going to leave tracks for him.

This is what I have been wondering after watching the last season. Still an entertaining show to watch.

Belmont31R
04-05-10, 10:52
The show is rigged. With the ground they are covering you really think Mantracker would be on people as well as he does time and time again? They start off a couple clicks away, and always he is on their trail immediately. We are talking over a hundred square miles, and he never has any trouble finding people and staying right on them.

And I doubt they would actually pick people who know what they are doing. Half the time its loud obnoxious girls. Only one time I have seen people actually have a sense of E&E, and that was a couple SWAT guys who were also mil vets. They like to pick people who can barely sprint 100 yards without keeling over.

tracker722
04-05-10, 11:09

bjw182005
04-05-10, 11:19
Id give it a shot.

iBAWLS
04-05-10, 11:24
The Title tells us every thing we need to know about that show;).....ghey

VooDoo6Actual
04-05-10, 12:09
Combat Tracker certified myself and no way I would want to do anything rigged.

I could easily trap and ambush quarries no problem @ all.

BUT the producers would never allow that....

People/humans still want to see and have a fascination for Gladator type spectator events...(Running Man, The game etc.)

I'll pass on that kind of rigged fun...

better doing the real thing anyways...

Cold Zero
04-05-10, 13:00
who wants to audition? i mean, seriously.

Are you affiliated with the show ?

lethal dose
04-05-10, 13:13
Are you affiliated with the show ?

not at all...

Spiffums
04-05-10, 13:16
Let's make it real and fair I want MANTRACKER to hunt Agent Gibbs from NCIS............ My money is on Jethro!

I only saw it once and this couple was on foot with huge packs and the 3 trackers were on horse back and saw them up the road and they ran in the woods....... I lost interest there.