PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Training

cheech_029
04-05-10, 23:10
Okies -

There is a lot of upcoming training already scheduled to go on in this great State. I was recently fortunate enough to get on with a department that brings in a lot of instructors and provides several hundred hours of training per year.

Of what is not already posted on the CLEET (http://www.ok.gov/cleet/CLEET_Training/Continuing_Education_-_Classroom_Training/index.html) website, I have other classes that have been sent out to people on a training email list, but not on a public forum. I will, hopefully, be posting more training that is coming to our area this spring and summer.

Are there any instructors/classes that anyone would specifically like to see? It is now my job to bring in those instructors and attempt to fill the classes, so I don't want to hype someone up that won't even have enough participants to fill the seats.

Thanks for the input and keep an eye out for the upcoming classes in the training section.

Josh-L
04-06-10, 05:03
Why am I not on this "training email" list?

cheech_029
04-06-10, 08:35
Why am I not on this "training email" list?

I haven't been obliged to the list so I'm unsure of who is on it.

But I do know you rubbed elbows with my predecessor at Magpul last summer, I guess you just didn't rub him the way he likes it.

Josh-L
04-07-10, 02:29
Al?

What's he doing now?

cheech_029
04-12-10, 13:47
Al?

What's he doing now?

Al is still around. He moved to the investigation/patrol side of the department.

I am the replacement for his previous position.