PDA

View Full Version : T&E Glock Gen4

CoryCop25
04-08-10, 23:36
On 19 March 2010, I received the paperwork from our Glock rep Herbert Williams, to order a T&E Glock Generation 4 Model 22 40 S&W. I filled out the paperwork and requested a Glock Model 22 with night sights and a minus connector with the (Olive) NY1 trigger spring. I sent the completed paperwork over to my Chief for his signature and then sent it out to Glock in Smyrna.
On 6 April 2010, I received the Glock pistol and inspected it. The pistol came in its standard locking plastic box containing the pistol, manual, 3 15 round magazines, a small plastic bag containing the 2 backstraps (Medium & Large), the longer trigger housing pin and the little tool to remove and replace the pin. I removed the trigger housing and confirmed that the pistol was equipped with the minus connector and the NY1 spring. My initial observations of the pistol were that the new grip texture was more “grippy” and the recoil spring had much more resistance than the standard Gen 3 recoil springs. My Chief made a comment that he was not happy with the new magazine release. Our current Glock 22s have the extended magazine releases and there is no need to reposition anything but your thumb to release the magazine in our pistols. His statement was that the new release was too close to the frame. I took the pistol and one of our new Streamlight TLR-1 weapon lights home with me.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000690.jpg

At 10:30am, I arrived at the Easton Fish and Game Association range in Lower Saucon Township (www.EFGA.NET). The weather was overcast and it had just stopped raining and the temperature was 66 degrees. I brought 4 boxes of our practice ammunition, Speer Lawman 180gr TMJ.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000697-1.jpg

I quickly realized that one of the boxes was 15 rounds short so I now had 185 rounds to work with. I hung a pair of TQ-19 targets and placed 4 orange target dots measuring 1 ½ inches on either side of the head on the targets. I loaded each of the magazines with 5 rounds and attached the weapon light. I proceeded to the 7 yard line and loaded up. I fired the first 5 rounds at one of the target dots to get used to the new pistol. Recoil was light and manageable and the trigger was smooth with a tight and audible reset. The next five rounds I fired at the second target dot and this was with no backstrap installed so it was the smallest grip size. I fired a small group low and to the left of the target dot. I then returned to the bench and removed the back straps and tools from the plastic package inside the gun case. I used the supplied tool to remove the short trigger housing pin and installed the Medium backstrap and the long trigger housing pin. I returned to the 7 yard line and fired a tight 5 shot group inside the target dot. I then returned to the bench and installed the Large backstrap and fired another 5 rounds at the 7 yard line just low of the last target dot. The large backstrap made the pistol feel very close to a Model 21. I did not have a Model 21 at the range to compare it with but it felt very close. I returned to the bench and re-installed the Medium backstrap. The Small, or NO backstrap felt a little better but the pistol had a better point of aim in my hands with the Medium backstrap installed.
My observation of the backstraps and tools required to use them is that they are flimsy and not cop proof. The long trigger housing pin is NOT very strong and could break during installation of the backstraps. The backstraps themselves are ergonomic and fit nicely to the handle of the pistol. They too are a bit flimsy and are a bit weak around the trigger housing pin holes. The bottom of the backstrap fits firmly into the bottom of the grip.
I removed the weapon light and holstered the pistol to run myself through my department’s evaluation course. I had been so excited about leaving work this morning and taking this pistol to the range that I did not think of bringing my duty rig home so I could use my holster designed to carry the weapon with the light attached. The evaluation course consists of a 60 round course with distances from 0 to 25 yards with strong and support hand shooting and moving, emergency and tactical reloads. Even a little bit of running and some kneeling. I scored a 298 out of a total of 300 points with 60 out of 60 rounds on target. The 2 points that were deducted were from hits in the neck area just breaking the scoring ring on the target.
I then re-attached the TLR-1 and returned to the 7 yard line. I then fired the next 30 rounds performing emergency reload drills. I then fired the next 30 rounds doing a combination of emergency and tactical reload drills. I then fired the next 40 rounds doing trigger reset drills. The trigger was very responsive and I could get off about 6 rounds before the first spent shell hit the ground, keeping all rounds in the scoring area on the target. I loaded the last 20 rounds into two magazines of 10 and removed the weapon light. I fired the last 20 rounds from the holster. I drew and fired 2 rounds, scanned and reluctantly re-holstered 10 times. I kept all of my shots in the scoring ring and did this every time well inside the 1.5 second range.
My final observations of the first day with the Generation 4 Glock Model 22 are this. The grip texture is an improvement over the generation 3 and RTF pistols. I still suffered a serious amount of slide bite from today’s trip to the range.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000691.jpg

My duty Glock Model 22 is covered with 60 grit safety tape and that particular pistol does not give me slide bite. If I decide to texture the Gen4 pistol I will apply grip tape to the top of the backstrap just below the slide, the top of the slide in front of the rear sight all the way to the ejection port (to assist with power stroking), a small piece just behind the slide serrations and along the frame just in front of the takedown lever for the support hand thumb. At this point, I do not think it is necessary to grip tape the entire handle, again, at this point.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000706.jpg

The magazine release is too short. It is big and you get a positive push on it when releasing the magazine but if it were about an eighth inch longer, it would be perfect. Maybe Glock will make an extended version in the future. The blade on the front sight could be thinner or the gap between the rear dots could be wider so you can see more light between the sights for better target acquisition. My next trip to the range will be with full duty belt.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000709.jpg

I do not plan to clean this pistol until the first 500 rounds are fired. I will, however, have to clean the pistol before giving it to other officers to carry on duty for their evaluations. There was not a single malfunction during the first day of shooting the Gen4 Glock Model 22.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000698.jpg

TheSmiter1
04-09-10, 03:32
Interesting write up. Put as many rounds through it as you can.

Have you or your agency had any problems with the 3rd Gen .40 Glocks?

CoryCop25
04-09-10, 03:36
I am looking to put 1000 rounds through it during the 90 days I have it. I am pretty much funding the ammo on my own. Our department has no issues with our current Glock Gen3 Model 22s. We all have lights mounted now and no reports of any problems. The T&E is to determine if we use Gen4 guns if we get new officers or stick with the Gen3s.

TheSmiter1
04-09-10, 03:39
That sucks that you have to cover the cost yourself, but at least you'll have some fun.

I hear such mixed reports about .40 Glocks it's unbelievable. Hopefully Gen4 eliminates all doubt.

CoryCop25
04-09-10, 03:53
I have been issued some form of Glock 40 S&W since 2000 (M22 or M23) and have owned the 22, 23 and 27 personally and have never had a problem.

TheSmiter1
04-09-10, 03:57
I have been issued some form of Glock 40 S&W since 2000 (M22 or M23) and have owned the 22, 23 and 27 personally and have never had a problem.

Good to hear. Some of my fellow Marine Reservists who work in Corrections and Law Enforcement have nothing but good things to say about them. They say even the nasty old range guns have been going strong for a long time.

Anyway, have fun with your T&E and update us regularly! :D

CoryCop25
04-15-10, 02:40
Day Two.
Wednesday 14 April 2010 at about 11:30am I arrived at Easton Fish and Game range. The temperature was around 60 degrees and weather was calm and sunny. There was a member on the pistol range that was already there with an IDPA course set up. He was practicing for a shoot next weekend. This individual was there last week when I shot the G22 for the first time. He asked if I wanted to join him in shooting his IDPA course. I never did anything like this before so I thanked him and joined him. The course was set up with a close target about 3 feet away. This target was to be shot at the buzzer and then move to cover to take another target about 15 yards away. The third target was a steel popper and that activated a turning target which in turn, activated a swinger. Next was another steel popper and finally another target about 10 yards away. I loaded up all my magazines with 11 rounds and we took turns for about 30 minutes. I was shooting in the low 18s while using my duty rig, with light attached and reloading from my snapped magazine pouches. Reloads from the pouch were in the mid to high 3s. One thing I noticed with the Gen4 Glock was that because of the new recoil spring, the slide will not go forward when seating the magazine like my Gen3 Glock 22. There were some technical difficulties with the target stands so while my new found friend fixed them, I took 4 loaded magazines and shot them at paper plates at 7 yards. I paid close attention to gripping the pistol before drawing and the slide only bit my hand with two shots the entire day. No blood shed this time around. I did notice that the groups are tightening up and the follow up shots are getting much quicker. I think the pistol is finally breaking itself in. I then returned to the IDPA course and finished with my best time of 13.5 seconds plus 2 for accuracy (or lack there of). I then took my last 50 rounds and attacked the paper plates and did some advancing and retreating drills, paying close attention to moving while reloading.
I fired a total of 265 rounds today for a total of 450 rounds. I fired 215 rounds of the Speer Lawman practice ammo and 50 rounds of our duty 180 grain Gold Dot HP. I wanted to hit the 500 round mark today but I simply ran out of time. If I would have remembered the extra magazines that I purchased this weekend, I would have had less down time loading mags. I had 6 with me, I could have had 4 more! There have been no malfunctions at this point and the pistol still feels smooth considering how dirty it looks.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000761.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000765.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000767.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000769.jpg

tracker722
04-15-10, 11:01

lwhazmat5
04-15-10, 12:04
Thanks for keeping us posted on your research!

CyberM4
04-15-10, 12:43
Do all Glocks give you slide bite? I've not had this problem with any of my Auto?

TheSmiter1
04-15-10, 12:59
Awesome. Put 50k through it. :D

CoryCop25
04-15-10, 21:00
Do all Glocks give you slide bite? I've not had this problem with any of my Auto?

All of my Glocks have given me slide bite. I have rather large hands. I have put grip tape on all of them to stop this from happening. I have purchased 3 S&W M&Ps in the past year because of their frame design. I still go back to the Glock because I HATE their triggers. I know you can send them out to get worked on but the Glock's are great right out of the box. If I could recommend anything to Glock Inc., it would be to add just a little more plastic to the backstraps to keep your hand away from the slide. As we all know, the higher up you are, the closer to the bore you are, giving you better control of the pistol.

CoryCop25
04-15-10, 21:01
Awesome. Put 50k through it. :D

If I had the resources to do so, I would without a doubt! PLEASE SEND AMMO! :D

TheSmiter1
04-16-10, 02:20
If I had the resources to do so, I would without a doubt! PLEASE SEND AMMO! :D

LOL ya right! I wish I had enough money to do that in 9mm! :p

I'll just be getting 800 on a Glock 19 I bought at the beginning of the month, either tomorrow or next week. YAY:D

varoadking
04-16-10, 19:51
The magazine release is too short. It is big and you get a positive push on it when releasing the magazine but if it were about an eighth inch longer, it would be perfect.

An eigth of an inch is HUGE on a handgun. I find the new magazine quite right...

YMMV, of course...

How does this compare accuracy wise to a Gen3 for you?

CoryCop25
04-16-10, 21:42
An eigth of an inch is HUGE on a handgun. I find the new magazine quite right...

YMMV, of course...

How does this compare accuracy wise to a Gen3 for you?

An eighth of an inch is what the size difference is between the standard and the extended release is on the gen3 Glocks. I have extended on all of mine now. The accuracy is very good and I will do a comparison between Gen3 and Gen4 in the first week of May.

9mmsteve
04-21-10, 07:40
Nice Review, thanks.

CoryCop25
05-06-10, 17:59
Wednesday April 28th 2010 at 10:00am I arrived at Topton Fish & Game Association (www.toptonfga.org). The weather was cloudy and windy and about 55 degrees. I went there with about 6 of the guys on my department. We were doing some zeroing on our duty rifles and one of the guys got a new rifle so we spent a bunch of time zeroing his irons and red dot. More time than we wanted to spend. We then did our yearly patrol rifle qualification and then switched to the handguns. I did an older 60 round NRA police qualification with the Gen4 Glock and scored a 287 out of 300. The course started out with 10 rounds from the 25 yard line (my weak point, distance wise) and I threw 4 rounds in the lower scoring ring with the support hand at the 25. After the qualifications, I passed the pistol around to other officers for their input on the pistol. All of the input was basically the same, even from the Glock haters. The positives were the checkering on the sides of the grip. They all said that it was much better than the Gen3 and the RTF. All agreed that grip tape on the slide and along the frame by the take down lever was a must. We have all become grip tape junkies in the last few years. The negatives were all the same too. Magazine release is a hair too close to the frame and other than with the small grip, the beaver tail is too short and should be extended. This day with the Gen4 was pretty uneventful and we only fired about 150 rounds total. There were zero stoppages of any kind during the day. Total round count is 600 without cleaning or lubing.

CoryCop25
05-06-10, 18:00
Thursday May 6, 2010 at 9:00am, I arrived at Easton Fish and Game Association. The weather was sunny with a 10MPH wind. The temperature was about 70 degrees. Round count was 283 rounds. Ammo used was, 150 rounds of Black Hills red box, 165 grain EXP and a bag of assorted hollow points that I had lying around. They were a combination of 180 grain Gold Dots, Golden Sabers and Hydra Shocks. I am really running out of 40 S&W ammo now and I am going through my shelves. Total round count is now 883 rounds without cleaning or lubrication. I did a bunch of shooting and moving drills and did most of my work at 7 yards. I also was using the shot timer to speed up my drawing and reloading drills. My best time from my duty rig (Safariland 6285) was 1.17 seconds on a draw and fire and reloads from a snapped horizontal pouch was 3.7 seconds. My average times were right at 2 seconds with the draw and right at 4 seconds with the reloads. There was one stoppage today and it was solely operator error. It was one of the strangest things that have ever happened to me. When I was loading mags, I was talking to my shooting buddy and not paying too much attention to loading all 7 mags with 15 rounds each. I was doing failure drills and fired two shots to the chest and as I fired one to the head, I hit the target right between the eyes but the round sounded different than all the other rounds. I also noticed that the slide had not cycled. I tapped and racked and the slide was hard to pull but it did eject the round and stripped off the next round in the mag. I walked over to pick the round up and to my surprise; it was a 9MM case! The pistol had feed from mid magazine and fired a 9MM round. The case was reformed to the 40 cal. chamber and I quickly field stripped the weapon to check for damage. I then put it back together and fired off a magazine without any issues. I have heard of this happening before but never experienced it. I also observed that the lighter grain ammo made the recoil of the pistol much snappier. I think the 180 grain standard loads are very comfortable to shoot and I like them much better.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1000784.jpg

CyberM4
05-06-10, 18:25
Have you tried Speer Lawman 180? My USPC SS 40 loves them. This past weekend I put 1,000 down range.

Heavy Metal
05-06-10, 18:43
I have a question a bit OT.

I was noticing your duty belt has a quick release buckle. Could the QR buckle cause possible retention issues?

brushy bill
05-06-10, 20:02
I was wondering the same, but figured the keepers probably mitigate that...

CoryCop25
05-06-10, 20:12
I have a question a bit OT.

I was noticing your duty belt has a quick release buckle. Could the QR buckle cause possible retention issues?

I have belt keepers to the front and rear of my holster. If the belt disconnects, the holster will stay put. Good eye guys. I prefer the leather gear but my chief won't buy me a basket weave duty holster. I'm sick of buying my own stuff and then everyone else likes it and the chief makes it standard issue. I'm always up to date with equipment but I am sick of being the guenna pig.

macnamara
05-07-10, 08:50
Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to write this up.

tusk212
06-18-10, 18:25
Any updates on how the Gen4 22 is fairing?

DBake
06-18-10, 23:19
Any updates on how the Gen4 22 is fairing?

I would like to know as well.

CoryCop25
04-16-11, 15:06
As of Friday the Gen4 22 has 2400 malfunction free rounds through it. No cleaning or lubing! It has not even been wiped off! Other than the trigger pull being a bit rough, it's running like a raped ape!

JHC
04-16-11, 19:20
Nice. If I could afford to add .40 to the logistics train, I'd love to start on these Gen 4s too.

GJM
04-16-11, 20:41
You might consider the Glock grip force adapter. I was at the Rogers Shooting School last week, and all their school Glock 17's are equipped with it. Makes it point like a 1911 and prevents your bite problem.

http://www.gripforceproducts.com/Home.php

CoryCop25
06-13-11, 21:25
2600 rounds, no malfunctions, stoppages, cleaning or lubricating. Trigger is getting quite hard to pull. :D

sgtjosh
06-14-11, 01:24

I have had a Glock 22 since 1993...No issues. "Baby Doll" still purrs just fine.

LRB45
06-14-11, 08:05
Nice writeup! Keep us updated and with photos of the uncleaned gun.

It is kinda odd though that you have had zero problems with your Gen 4 and other people can't seem to even get one magazine through their guns before problems occur.

Even the Gen 3s seem to be showing problems lately. I picked up a Gen 3 19 a couple of months ago and it has not hiccuped once for me or anyone else to date. My one daughter could have caused an issue this past weekend but luckily I corrected her hold on the gun before she shot. She has only fired my Glock a couple of times and the last time she was going to shoot, I noticed that your one thumb was contacting the slide. That might have induced a stoppage possibly.

Sometimes I wonder if some issues, maybe not all but some, are caused by the shooter and they either don't recognize their error or won't admit it.

JHC
06-14-11, 18:41
Nice writeup! Keep us updated and with photos of the uncleaned gun.

It is kinda odd though that you have had zero problems with your Gen 4 and other people can't seem to even get one magazine through their guns before problems occur.

It's not THAT odd. We've got four here without a hitch. Oh strike that. This weekend one of the Gen 4 G19s had a stovepipe with Blazer. 1st stoppage across four guns, and nearly 15K rounds.

GlockTalk has a thread with a poll. It got quite a few hits and it suggested about 30% of Gen 4 9mm owners saw problems and just 3 or 4% of Gen 4 .40 owners had a problem.

CoryCop25
06-15-11, 00:23
I own several Glocks. My opinion would be go with Gen 4 for .40 and Gen 3 for 9mm. My friend just bought a Gen 4 17 and we ran 600 trouble free rounds through it so far. I really think the functioning of these weapons varies with how people hold the gun. If you don't shoot with your grip very high on the handle, I think the gun will have better chance of a stoppage. I don't think I have had a single malfunction with ANY of my 7 Glocks that were not Magazine or ammunition related. My Gen 4 22, Gen 3 21 and Gen2 19 have never hiccuped. I had 2 stoppages today with my 23 and it was found to be a weak magazine spring.

Jim D
06-15-11, 13:16
I had 2 stoppages today with my 23 and it was found to be a weak magazine spring.

While a stronger magazine spring fixed the problem, the slide cycling too fast in the .40S&W Glocks (Gen 3 and prior) likely exposed that weakness. In other words, that same magazine spring might still be totally reliable in a 19.

The .40's just have a narrower feeding window (kinda like short 1911's).

CoryCop25
06-15-11, 13:29
While a stronger magazine spring fixed the problem, the slide cycling too fast in the .40S&W Glocks (Gen 3 and prior) likely exposed that weakness. In other words, that same magazine spring might still be totally reliable in a 19.

The .40's just have a narrower feeding window (kinda like short 1911's).

While I agree with you 100%, I am going to have to say that the 14 year old magazine needs a new spring. :jester:

nickdrak
06-15-11, 13:32
I own several Glocks. My opinion would be go with Gen 4 for .40 and Gen 3 for 9mm. My friend just bought a Gen 4 17 and we ran 600 trouble free rounds through it so far. I really think the functioning of these weapons varies with how people hold the gun. If you don't shoot with your grip very high on the handle, I think the gun will have better chance of a stoppage.

Im glad your Gen4 works well to this point and I hope it never fails you.

There are several well respected shooters that have had nothing but issues with their Gen4 Glocks. Oakland CA PD was recently issued and then ended up immediately recalling & returning all of their Gen4 G22's back to Glock. There are issues with the Gen4 design that cant be explained away by the shooters grip on the pistol. Some apparently revolve around the extractors as-well.

Jim D
06-15-11, 13:36
While I agree with you 100%, I am going to have to say that the 14 year old magazine needs a new spring. :jester:

Yup, I think I can agree on that. :)

CoryCop25
06-15-11, 13:42
Im glad your Gen4 works well to this point and I hope it never fails you.

There are several well respected shooters that have had nothing but issues with their Gen4 Glocks. Oakland CA PD was recently issued and then ended up immediately recalling & returning all of their Gen4 G22's back to Glock. There are issues with the Gen4 design that cant be explained away by the shooters grip on the pistol. Some apparently revolve around the extractors as-well.

I see this all the time and it's not that I don't believe it but I almost wish I had just one glock with these issues. I am my department's armorer. I have 19 gen 3 40 cal glocks that I inspect every 6 months. My buddy is the armorer for his department. They have new gen 4 23s. Zero issues from either of us. I have some guys that hold the guns like a revolver (cup and saucer) and the gen 3 22s short stroke with lights on. I adjust their grips and the problems go away.
I'm not saying I don't believe that the issues exist, its just that my sample size of 30 plus 40 cal glocks doesn't show these problems.

Joe R.
06-15-11, 16:34
The issue with that Cory is what if the shooter is wounded, or if his hands are wet from rain or blood? A gun that won't run with anything other than a "perfect" grip is far from perfect.

Third Gen Glocks in .40 run fine, even with a light...until they don't. Then you can change parts, springs, pray at whatever alter you like, sacrifice all the virgins you want and throw salt over your shoulder, chances are it won't fix the issue.

Most people who say their .40 Glock runs fine with a light on it don't really run them all that hard. There are some that seem to run fine. Of course I'm sure there's still some Yogo's running strong somewhere too.

As it has been said before the third Gen 9s were pretty much a sure thing. Of course even that is somewhat suspect right now. It would seem that the handgun market as a whole is in serious need of a wake-up call. While I understand that the object of a business is to make money they need to realize that they have some responsibility to deliver a viable product to the customer.

CoryCop25
06-15-11, 23:03
Hey Joe,
If you are going to keep hammering me on these posts and emails, you better start inviting me to some of your training! :jester:

CoryCop25
06-16-11, 00:13
Here are some filthy gun photos. This is at 2600 rounds with no wiping, cleaning or lubing. It is not as dirty as it thought it would be. Most of the ammo fired is factory Speer Lawman 180gr. I fired several types of defense ammo from Gold Dots to Black Hills to Federal Hydra Shock. I even got a Federal 9MM Hydra Shock through it! The only stoppage it had and the round was mid magazine and it fed!

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010082.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010079.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010080.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010081.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010078.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010074.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010073.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010072.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010077.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010068.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010071.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010070.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010075.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/P1010076.jpg

Joe R.
06-16-11, 22:03
I prefer to think of it as guidance Cory.

Gotta try and keep the local boy on the right track.

CoryCop25
06-16-11, 22:13
I prefer to think of it as guidance Cory.

Gotta try and keep the local boy on the right track.

I've always looked up to you, old man! :D

Joe R.
06-17-11, 10:19
Oh nice. Remind me that I'm old and falling apart...

CoryCop25
06-17-11, 19:05
Oh nice. Remind me that I'm old and falling apart...

I never said falling apart...:D

CoryCop25
07-30-11, 18:36
2800ish.....

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CoryCop25/Glock%20Gen4/IMAG0293.jpg