PDA

View Full Version : Glock 21SF ambi mag release problem

Ga Shooter
04-09-10, 08:35
I have a G21SF that I have put about 500-600 rounds through with great results so far. But at my last match the mag release started sticking very badly. This was causing problems during reloads because the mag would not stay in unless I pressed the opposite side to make the release move back into the neutral position. Also, it was very hard to release the mags. I searched and found that this is a common problem with this model but did not find any fixes. Does anyone have a known fix?

Thanks

Don Robison
04-09-10, 08:48
Does anyone have a known fix?

Thanks

Glock is aware of the issue and if you call them they will swap the frame out for you. I just had a friend do it last week. He said before he even finished telling them his problem they told him to send it in and they would swap it out.

Ga Shooter
04-09-10, 11:27
Glock is aware of the issue and if you call them they will swap the frame out for you. I just had a friend do it last week. He said before he even finished telling them his problem they told him to send it in and they would swap it out.

Thanks for the info. I called Glock and they have and improved design release they are sending me. If that does not work they will swap out lowers at no charge. Great customer service!!:D

cfrazier
04-09-10, 18:21
My department had the same problem on new guns and Glock replaced 80 frames.