PDA

View Full Version : Heinie Specialty Products CS Rocks

SOT364
04-09-10, 10:29
Just wanted to put out a quick public Thanks to Heinie for their world class customer service. I ordered a .250 tritium, serrated front sight for my G17 from them on 1 April 2010. This was a replacement for another vendors sight already on the gun to solve some POA/POI issues I was having.

The lady on the phone was very professional and courteous when I called to order. Well, on 6 April 2010 I had not been billed or seen the package arrive. So, I called up and spoke to the same lady (can't remember her name) and inquired about the sight. She stated that they had been out for Easter, but would make sure the sight went out soon. I explained that I was going to a class and needed the sight by today and asked about expedited shipping. She stated that she would upgrade the shipping at no charge to me.

Just arrived via brown santa mobile. This is CS as it should be, even though they did not have to. Great products from great people. Thanks, Heinie.

loupav
04-09-10, 13:50
Yup. I sent an HK45 slide to have them install #395 on it. Sent it out on Monday and got it Friday that same week.

I do believe my HK45C needs some Heinies as well.

loupav
04-09-10, 13:50
Sorry double post.

First time it ever happened to me.

madisonsfinest
04-09-10, 14:18
I guess you were lucky to get them on the phone. I tried numerous times but couldn't get a hold of anyone. I left a message and an email. I just got an email back from them so I'm happy with that. Never used there sights before so I'm excited to see how they look.