PDA

View Full Version : Nothing on here about ToddG's endurance test?

MarshallDodge
04-09-10, 17:26
And the winner is... (http://pistol-training.com/archives/2714)

This is one interests me more than the others.

Why? Because I like 45 and am interested in how this one stacks up against other 45's on the market, including the 1911. :cool:

I have shot a HK45 and except for the gun being built one size smaller than a Sherman tank, it was a pleasant experience.

DacoRoman
04-09-10, 19:03
this will be interesting to watch

I'm wondering how shooting .45ACP will affect Todd's FAST scores :)

and the HK45 is only slightly smaller than a price gun so if he'll be able to conceal that gun comfortably I'll eat my shorts :D

Robb Jensen
04-09-10, 20:32
I'm sure he'll be somewhere in the high 3 sec to 4.5 sec range. I installed his Heinie sights as straight as I could yesterday so it's totally up to him! ;)

DacoRoman
04-10-10, 15:14
I installed his Heinie sights as straight as I could yesterday so it's totally up to him! ;)

you missed your chance at sabotage :D

the other thing that I also wonder is if he'll become a .45ACP convert :)

lindertw
04-10-10, 15:24
I got to put 40-50 rounds through Todd's new test gun the other night, gotm4 did a good job with the sights :cool:

The stock LEM setup felt very light, and shortly after I shot it Todd was going to swap in a stiffer trigger spring. Side-by-side with his P30, it didn't seem that much larger. I liked it, a lot. Can't wait for my P30 to finally arrive!

wicked_police
04-10-10, 19:45
I'm hoping he brings it to the class he's doing up here in a couple months.

I'd like to give it a try, the only recent HK I've got to shoot is a P2000 with V4 trigger. Great little gun.

The Dumb Gun Collector
04-10-10, 19:47
The HK45 is an excellent pistol. It really isn't that large next to a 1911 or Beretta or other full-size combat pistol. And the grip is excellent.

Robb Jensen
04-10-10, 19:57
I got to put 40-50 rounds through Todd's new test gun the other night, gotm4 did a good job with the sights :cool:

The stock LEM setup felt very light, and shortly after I shot it Todd was going to swap in a stiffer trigger spring. Side-by-side with his P30, it didn't seem that much larger. I liked it, a lot. Can't wait for my P30 to finally arrive!

I did my best. :D

DacoRoman
04-10-10, 20:51
The HK45 is an excellent pistol. It really isn't that large next to a 1911 or Beretta or other full-size combat pistol. And the grip is excellent.

I guess I'll be eating my shorts then :)

(I haven't shot one but played around with one and at the time I was shocked how big it felt in my hand with a very ergonomic but very long feeling grip. The compact felt only slightly bigger than my USPc.)

TroyTK
04-12-10, 14:07
I've noticed Todd is no longer posting here as of late. I hope that changes, as I've always enjoyed hearing his views on various topics.

JonInWA
04-12-10, 15:01
I've noticed Todd is no longer posting here as of late. I hope that changes, as I've always enjoyed hearing his views on various topics.

I've noticed the same; I'm hoping that he'd just somewhat (and hopefully temporarily) inactive due to his schedule/classes/industry committments.

Best, Jon