PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace Customer Service- Awesome!

D. Christopher
04-09-10, 17:33
I just wanted to let everyone know about my recent experience with customer support at Crimson Trace. I bought a CTC model LG619 for my Glock 19 last October and really liked it and think it's a great investment for a CCW. It worked flawlessly and gave me added capabilities without having to alter my grip or technique. It definitely increased my speed and also made some difficult or impossible shots quite easy, and fast.

The rubber membrane that covers the grip switch was beginning to crack or tear on the lower half, so I called CTC customer service about it and they gave me an RA number and told me to send them in. I would have been happy with a factory replaced switch, but they went above and beyond and sent me a whole new rig. Everything! Not a remanufactured, but a newly manufactured LG619 (March 2010), new set of batteries, another armorer's tool, 2 more small allen keys for laser adjustment, swabs, manual, warranty card, sticker, box, and they paid for the UPS shipping back to me. This is a perfect example of how to run a customer service department and keep customers coming back for more of your products. It would take thousands of dollars in advertising to equal the goodwill and great advertising that I will spread around the globe by their simple, effective, professional support of their products. The UPS guy that delivered it said he noticed it was from Crimson Trace (Said he had a Glock 21SF) and I told him how much I liked it, and where I got it. When I see him next time I will tell him about my great experience with CTC customer service.

Also thanks to Chuck at Shooters Resource whose price on the LG619 was about $70.00 cheaper than anyone else I could find. Awesome price on a great product with the kind of customer service you hope to find. Well, it's off to the range tonight to fine tune the new laser, and work on nighttime defense techniques. Be careful, stay safe.

M4arc
04-09-10, 17:35
Ha! I just received a replacement set (LG-417) from CTC today as well!

Mine just went dead one day and I sent them back a couple of weeks ago. Today UPS dropped off a brand new set!

D. Christopher
04-09-10, 17:59
Hi M4arc,

I was just reading your posts in the other thread, looks like we had a very similar experience at about the same time. I hope yours was as great as mine. I'm very happy with my LG619.

R/

Dave

Drew78
04-09-10, 20:12
Glad you both were able to get squared away with your problems. Its great to see an American company take such great care of their customers.

Out.

DocGKR
04-09-10, 23:46
Our recent experiences with Lasergrip repairs at CTC have also been very good.