PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: 1911 Para Ordnance Nite Tac w/Rail New ceracoat(PRICE DROPPED)

jaxman7
04-09-10, 21:42
I have a like new in box Para Ordnance single stack,single action,1911. Was bought last October.I have about 400 rounds through it and it has not had one failure to fire,feed,or extract. I am selling some of my collection to pay for other things. This para has be a great gun but like all para's the finish on them is horrible. Last week I had the gun cercoated in flat black and it looks great. This cost me $150 to get done. I haven't fired one round through the gun or put in a holster one time since the ceracoating has been applied. I also have taken the front white dot sight off and put a Brazos Custom Lightning Rod fiber optic sight on the front. I have the red fiber optic in it but also included is a green and yellow insert. The factory front sight is included. Also have added G10 laminate grips and a Wilson Combat magazine well. I have done nothing to the internals of the gun. It does have a fully ramped barrel and the slide is stainless steel. This really is a great shooter but I need money for other guns! OH and just for clarification, the front strap has not been checkered. It is smooth but I added a wilson combat checkering insert for a better purchase on the gun. Includes 2 factory mags,one 7 round and one 8 round. I am asking $730. Factory Specs: Model Covert Black Nite Tac Model P7 Action Semi-automatic Type 1911 Size Full Caliber 45 ACP Barrel Length 5" Frame/Material Stainless Finish/Color Covert Black Finish Grips/Stock Synthetic Capacity 7Rd Accessories 2 Mags Description Spurless Hammer, w/Tac Rail Manufacturer Wt 40oz Sights 3 Dot
[Information added 4/5/2010 9:52:18 PM]
P.S. The factory rear sights were kept but the white dots were ceracoated over so they are the same color as the rest of the sight and gun. Thanks, Jax

jaxman7
04-12-10, 23:16
Price lowered to $650. I need to sell this thing.