PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Stag Arms custom built rifle

Jedimac
04-12-10, 22:32
I am selling a Stag Arms rifle that is in excellent condition, all items on the rifle are aftermarket add-ons.
The rifle has only has 5 mags run through it since new I am the original owner.
It has been very well taken care of, all it does is sit in the safe, I'm lookibg to sell it outright.

What's included:

Stag Arms rifle 5.56mm 16" barrel
10" Troy free float rail system black
Troy front and rear buis (m4 style) black
Magpul Miad grip black
Magpul XTM rail covers black
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul M93b adjustable stock with strike plate, quick release attachment for quick release slings, black
Tangodown vertical grip with quick detach lever black
8 Magpul pmags no window black
Blue Force sling with quick detach black
Black carry case

This rifle has never been fired since everything was added to the rifle, this rifle is super clean with no marks what so ever.

I am asking $1200.00 for everything and every item on the rifle is still brand new.

I prefer to do a ftf transaction, and I can travel in ohio within a reasonable distance.

I can ship rifle only through a ffl dealer to your ffl dealer and you pay shipping, I only except paypal only and I'm not charging any additional charges for paypal fees.

I'm selling cheap because I really need the money, I have other projects to take care of and don't have time to enjoy my rifle anymore, I'd rather see someone else be able to enjoy it then just sitting in a safe.

I can supply pics, I can be reached via email to my phone at all times and I can give my number if you need to talk to me or to ask questions.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/jedimac/Mobile%20Uploads/utf-8BQ3VzdG9tIFRhY3RpY2FsIFN0YWcgM.jpg
Thank You

Jedimac
04-19-10, 08:38
Still available

Jedimac
04-22-10, 10:51
Still available
New lower price