PDA

View Full Version : Elite Fitness Systems (EFS) runs an article by yours truly

WillBrink
04-14-10, 15:32
For those of you who train seriously, you need no introduction to EFS, or people like Dave Tate, Wendler, etc and others who can be found on EFS. For those who don't know EFS and those who publish there, EFS (via Dave T and crew) are considered the best of the best on many fronts, especially in the world of strength athletes, strong man, etc. When it comes to strength, functional training, and others, EFS is second to none.

But screw blowing anymore smoke up the EFS butt, let's talk about me. OK not me, but my article entitled "Practical Applied Stress Training (P.A.S.T) For Tactical Athletes" and covers the topic briefly, but hopefully, in enough depth to be useful to the reader. The article can be found on the EFS article page here:

ARTICLE (http://articles.elitefts.com/training-articles/practical-applied-stress-training-p-a-s-t-for-tactical-athletes/)

SevenSixTwo
04-26-10, 16:26
I read that article! I've slept since then and read a few more articles, but what I remember about it was really good. Going to have to go check it out again.

EFS is one of my daily stopping points, right along with this place. Congratulations!

WillBrink
04-27-10, 12:42
I read that article! I've slept since then and read a few more articles, but what I remember about it was really good. Going to have to go check it out again.

EFS is one of my daily stopping points, right along with this place. Congratulations!

EFS is loaded with great info, that's for sure. Glad you enjoyed the article, or what you remember of it. :cool: