PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Camp & Shoot-FREE

recon013
04-17-10, 22:15
I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is in the right place to post this.

You are all invited to the First Annual Colorado Camp& Shoot. My buddies and I are putting together a campout & shootout on Quenellas Pass, Colorado. The date has not been set but we are planning a long weekend from a Thursday through a Sunday. There will be a lot of like minded people having a lot of fun shooting during the day and partying during the night. Bring your family, friends, dogs, horses, ATVs and dirtbikes. Hell, bring a liberal, It will give us something to shoot at. Quenellas Pass is accessible by any type of vehicle including RVs. it is located between 70 and 285. It connects Georgetown and Grant, Colorado. There are free horse stables. You are allowed to shoot whatever you want as long as you are 150 yds. from water, trails, campsites and roads, and your not allowed to shoot live trees. There will be a live rock/blues band and plenty of fun. If you are interested, reply. I will keep you updated on the dates.