PDA

View Full Version : UK - Woman becomes first person banned from EVERY pub and club in the country

Rider79
04-18-10, 21:08
She's kinda hot too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1266298/Woman-person-banned-EVERY-pub-club-country.html

A woman has become the first person to be banned from buying or drinking alcohol anywhere in England and Wales.
Laura Hall, 20, was issued with a Drinking Banning Order - nicknamed Booze Asbos - which bars her from entering any pub, club, off-licence or bar.
The two-year order also bans Hall from buying alcohol at any other establishment or shop, carrying it in an unsealed container or drinking it in a public place.
Police applied to magistrates after Hall was convicted of breaching an Asbo imposed for drink-related anti-social behaviour.
She has been convicted of a series of public order offences, and had flouted bans from pubs and clubs through local Pub-Watch schemes in her home town of Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
Kidderminster Magistrates' Court heard yesterday that Hall faces a £2,500 fine if she breaks the conditions of the order.
Sergeant David Roberts, of West Mercia Police, said: 'There have been some Drinking Banning Orders issued already but this is the first to be issued on a nationwide basis.
'It bans Laura Hall from drinking or buying alcohol in any licensed premises across England and Wales. The conditions will also help to protect the public from the anti-social effects of Laura's behaviour.'
Officers applied for a DBO rather than another Asbo because Hall would be at risk of prison if she breached it again.
'We want to rehabilitate her rather than send her straight to jail, and hope the banning order will help Laura address her problems,' he said.
Under the terms of the order, Hall must attend an approved alcohol-misuse course. If she completes it without breaching any of its terms, the DBO could be lifted after 12 months.
Since their introduction in September, police and local authorities can ask magistrates to impose the orders on anyone responsible for alcohol-fuelled crime or anti- social behaviour to stop them drinking or entering licensed premises.
They cannot be issued to anyone with mental health problems or alcoholics.
But Rachel Seabrook, spokesman for the Institute of Alcohol Studies, said: 'I think most of the disorder problems we see around alcohol reflects a lack of police enforcement powers and policing laws.
'I am not opposed in principle but I do have doubts about whether it's a realistic thing to enforce. How can a police officer in, say Wales, know whether this women has been banned if she turns up in his town?'
A study by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation last year found that female binge drinking had almost doubled over the last decade. According to Government statistics, the number of women involved in alcohol-related crime rose 30 per cent between 2005 and 2007.

MarshallDodge
04-18-10, 21:14
Oh my....

Maybe the need to start issuing alcohol permits in the UK. :rolleyes:

Business_Casual
04-18-10, 21:18
She's 20? Right...

Nice breasteses.

B_C

M4arc
04-18-10, 21:28
I think I love her...

Rider79
04-18-10, 21:28
If we could only ban all English people from drinking in Las Vegas, that'd be great.

I want to know what her violations were.

arbninftry
04-18-10, 21:36
She's 20? Right...

Nice breasteses.

B_C

I want one, I mean those too:) Fun times

obucina
04-18-10, 22:24
she can move to south florida with me.....i bet al-kee-haul+blonde english chick= uber fun. I wonder what they consider to be anti-social behavior over there is? Cuz, she can make some money here with that talent :)

GermanSynergy
04-18-10, 22:37
Wonder what she did?

BVickery
04-18-10, 23:30
Question is, how anti-social she gets when drunk. I mean, we talking screaming or we talking about lorena bobbit on steroids?

infidelprodigy
04-19-10, 01:55
Ah, this will be a great story for the kiddies someday......:rolleyes:

ThirdWatcher
04-19-10, 05:47
Some women really go ape$#!+ when they've had a few... I've always felt that the DUI arrest of a female :eek: oughta equate to ten male DUI arrests.

pilotguyo540
04-19-10, 06:27
She looks like a washed up hooker @ 20! She is going to be the sassy fat chick in 20 years. Oh yes, I know her type! Eeeew.

Naxet1959
04-19-10, 10:06
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1266298/Woman-person-banned-EVERY-pub-club-country.html

Here's your gal's picture... Sorry, don't have enough tech savvy to post it here...

GermanSynergy
04-19-10, 10:18
Looks like the UK is resembling A Clockwork Orange more and more these days.

crzy88lx
04-19-10, 11:45
guys, i know she is hot, but what if she has snaggle teeth? you know how those brits teeth are..... just imagine a snaggle tooth getting caught on your foreskin.... :eek::D

obucina
04-19-10, 13:20
guys, i know she is hot, but what if she has snaggle teeth? you know how those brits teeth are..... just imagine a snaggle tooth getting caught on your foreskin.... :eek::D

i know a good maxillofacial surgeon :)

crzy88lx
04-19-10, 13:26
i know a good maxillofacial surgeon :)

well in that case, game on.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/crzy88lx/hump.gif

Icculus
04-19-10, 13:34
Another link with some different pictures.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Drinking-Ban-Laura-Hall-Hit-With-First-Nationwide-Alcohol-Ban-Barring-Her-From-Pubs-And-Clubs/Article/201004315604485

pilotguyo540
04-19-10, 14:10
Seriously, am I the only one that does not find her attractive? My dad told me the older you get the more attractive women are out there. I am probably not to that point yet, but she is struggling for cute. Maybe a few pints would help. EEEk

F_G
04-19-10, 14:31
Seriously, am I the only one that does not find her attractive? My dad told me the older you get the more attractive women are out there. I am probably not to that point yet, but she is struggling for cute. Maybe a few pints would help. EEEk
I've done worse. :rolleyes:

civilian
04-19-10, 14:35
Yes, you are.

pilotguyo540
04-19-10, 14:35
That's okay if they have a good heart. I would hook up with a herfallo if she had a heart of gold. This girl has nothing. Sorry, really not my type.

Irish
04-19-10, 15:44

I was a Sailor ;) :D

QuietShootr
04-19-10, 16:05

How old are you?

variablebinary
04-19-10, 16:21

Much worse many times over. I hooked up with some real pigs in my college years.

I would be all over that, and sleep like a baby after

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2010/Apr/Week3/15604667.jpg

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2010/Apr/Week3/15604671.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/16/article-1266298-09265809000005DC-55_468x592.jpg

just a scout
04-19-10, 16:29
All you derelicts stop ogling my future ex-wife, damnit!

pilotguyo540
04-19-10, 16:30
How old are you?

27. Now that I am on a computer she does not look AS bad as she did on the blackberry, but I stand behind my opinion. I am not the studliest dude by any means, so I probably should keep my mouth shut.

buckshot1220
04-19-10, 17:21
She looks like a washed up hooker @ 20! She is going to be the sassy fat chick in 20 years. Oh yes, I know her type! Eeeew.

She looks good in the pic posted on the first link, but man I gotta admit I was thinkin' the same thing as you.