PDA

View Full Version : Frontline: Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

Belmont31R
04-22-10, 13:00
Just another example of the perversion that is so ever present in muslim countries.

A couple of my interpreters in Iraq told me about crap like this that happened there. It seems to me to be wide spread through the entire region.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/?utm_campaign=homepage&utm_medium=topnav&utm_source=topnav

variablebinary
04-22-10, 13:25
Man-Love Thursdays. Google it :p

You didnt think the Taliban was fighting us for religious reasons or opium did you?

They want to protect the Muslim age old tradition of ass buggery and boy diddling

glocktogo
04-22-10, 14:14
Gee, our boys can't have a beer or a Playboy magazine over there because of their "cultural sensitivities". Yet they can do that and it's ok?

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why we're even over there anymore. There is no way to get "there" from where I sit. I find their culture morally repugnant. :(

Belmont31R
04-22-10, 16:52
Gee, our boys can't have a beer or a Playboy magazine over there because of their "cultural sensitivities". Yet they can do that and it's ok?

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why we're even over there anymore. There is no way to get "there" from where I sit. I find their culture morally repugnant. :(

The mideast used to actually be a pretty advanced place a thousand or more years ago. About 200 years ago, maybe a bit less, their culture basically stopped advancing, and in many areas actually regressed (mainly areas like Afghanistan that is so cut off from the modern world). For instance the 1st known written language comes from what is now Iraq, and algebra was also invented in the region. Now most middle easterners are poor, and are at where western society was at 400-500 years ago.

And no I do not think we are going to turn any middle eastern country into a little America. The cultures are just way too different. This type of behavior, the corruption in government, violence, etc are just the way of life there. Nothing we do will ever change that. Just like if they came here we are not going to adopt Islam, child rape, beheadings, squalor, corruption, etc.

The middle east would be even be further behind us except their only saving grace....crude oil. Without that every middle eastern country would be back in the stone age. They have nothing else to offer the world.

CGSteve
04-22-10, 17:14
I avoided IAs and IPs as much as I could when I was there.

Someone from another unit that I happened to be talking to recited to me what an IA told him about the boy pederast situation, the quote: "Women are for making babies, boys are for pleasure".

I don't know if it evolves (or devolves really) past boyhood because I saw a lot of really close male bonding there such as constantly holding hands, arms around each others' waists, etc. I was told that the concept of "brotherly friendship" there is taken to those levels and that they were friends, fellow soldiers, whatever. I still have my doubts.

EDIT: I know the program is about Afghanistan, and I am talking about Iraq, but that's one thing they have in common.

Irish
04-22-10, 18:08
Just another example of the perversion that is so ever present in muslim countries.

A couple of my interpreters in Iraq told me about crap like this that happened there. It seems to me to be wide spread through the entire region.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/?utm_campaign=homepage&utm_medium=topnav&utm_source=topnav

Just another reason to shoot these sick ****s.

variablebinary
04-22-10, 18:11
The middle east would be even be further behind us except their only saving grace....crude oil. Without that every middle eastern country would be back in the stone age. They have nothing else to offer the world.

It's a point worth driving home. This planet is littered with little shit-hole corners that are 100% irrelevant to the USA.

That would include the middle east and the Arab world if not for oil

This is a vital reason why the USA should be investing heavily in reducing our need for foreign oil, and exploring alternative energy

As it is, I dont believe we can defeat Islamic nuts militarily long term. Not in a situation where every time we drive a piece of armor, or an aircraft, an Arab gets paid.

If we discovered an abundant oil alternative tomorrow, the Arabs would learn to play nice overnight.

Dennis
04-22-10, 18:27
Maybe it's like they are all in jail given their view/way they treat women. So if their rules take away women as sexual objects, then...

:confused::confused::confused:

Dennis.

variablebinary
04-22-10, 18:29
Maybe it's like they are all in jail given their view/way they treat women. So if their rules take away women as sexual objects, then...

Dennis.

Oh I fully believe that. My wife walks around the house in barely anything, and it certainly helps to keep things lively

If your wife is walking around like a Klan member 24/7, that is sure to diminish desire. Though, supplementing that desire with boy ass is disgusting

Oscar 319
04-22-10, 18:44

Dennis.

Filthy sick ****s.

It's like the priests and clergy continually in the news for these issues. I have dealt with more child molesters over the years than I care to think about. A large percentage of these sick ****s held church positions or were deeply religious.

They make my skin crawl.

The damage they do to children is unfathomable....for what? To get thier rocks off?

Sickening.

Trajan
04-22-10, 19:13
I am repulsed by homosexuality, and this repulses me even further.

Oscar 319
04-22-10, 19:13
Oh I fully believe that. My wife walks around the house in barely anything, and it certainly helps to keep things lively

If your wife is walking around like a Klan member 24/7, that is sure to diminish desire. Though, supplementing that desire with boy ass is disgusting

I totally agree. Living in Burka-ville does nothing for the most natural of urges, other than repress them. Those urges manifest themselves in the worst of ways.

Having a hottie around the house is definitely healthy. :D

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of hot chicks. God Bless America.

Irish
04-22-10, 19:20

This has nothing to do with homos and everything to do with sick ****s taking advantage of and molesting poor, uneducated boys. It's the Middle East's version of NAMBLA from everything I've seen.

Having a hottie around the house is definitely healthy.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of hot chicks. God Bless America.
TEAM AMERICA! **** YEAH!

RogerinTPA
04-22-10, 19:34

Agree completely. I almost threw up.

TheGhostRider
04-22-10, 20:12
I have a simple acronym for these types.

F ilthy
U neducated
C arpet
K issing
S odomites

This is my acronym for these heathens.

Armati
04-22-10, 20:40
Truthfully, I am somewhat surprised that more people have not heard of Man Love Thursday. I have found it exists all over the Islamic Middle East and south west Asia.

During the First Gulf War we were staged in Saudi Arabia. Playboy ran a series of articles about it in 1990. I have heard a few stories about it on NPR no less.

I try to explain this to people about just how insane the average Muslim man is. From a very early age most have been endured a great deal of physical, psychological, and sexual abuse. However, unlike in the West, this IS the cultural norm.

MistWolf
04-23-10, 02:40
I don't think Man Love Thursday is just an Islamic thing. Back in the 60's and early 70's on the CB radio the guys would sign off with "3s & 8s where they apply" 3s being hugs & 8s being kisses. On Thursday, the CBer's would get a little weird. The guys would sign off by saying "3s & 8s. It's Thursday". I never understood this "Thursday" thing. I'd not heard of "Man Love Thursday" until now. Not sure I want to look it up either

perna
04-23-10, 04:27
I know plenty of people that have been over there, I have heard plenty of stories about how homosexuality runs rampant, I have not heard about this. I can not believe that this isnt more widely known and that nothing is done about it, it seems the whole world is just turning its back to this.

TriumphRat675
04-23-10, 15:43
Pederasty has little to do with Islam, very little to do with true homosexuality, and a lot to do with cultures where women are oppressed or not given a voice in society.

Examples: ancient Greece, feudal Japan, and the present day Catholic Church. The extent of pederasty in ancient Greece was mind-boggling, yet we celebrate the achievements of the Greeks and I don't remember them praying to Mecca 5 times a day.

There is a significant subset of the human male population that will stick their dicks in anything that wiggles.

MAUSER202
04-23-10, 16:35
So.... what we realy need to get osama out of the cave is to have Chis Hanson run a "To catch a preditor" sting over there. Could it be that simple.

mkmckinley
04-24-10, 00:34
Part of my job in afghanistan is to run a clinic out of our FB for local nationals. You think little boy banging is bad you should see what these animals do to kids under the guise of punishment. Burning and stabbing are totally viable techniques for such things as toilet training and potty mouth. Also, if you have a little girl you don't want to feed in Helmand one of your options is to just bury her alive. Problem solved! No shit.

bkb0000
04-24-10, 00:52
i cant wrap my mind around this shit.

nuke 'em.

St.Michael
04-24-10, 09:45
Wow, this is just....an eye opener to even more reasons too...

Armati
04-24-10, 09:49
Part of my job in afghanistan is to run a clinic out of our FB for local nationals. You think little boy banging is bad you should see what these animals do to kids under the guise of punishment. Burning and stabbing are totally viable techniques for such things as toilet training and potty mouth. Also, if you have a little girl you don't want to feed in Helmand one of your options is to just bury her alive. Problem solved! No shit.

Yep. All that and more.

Unfortunately, our PC media is afraid to 'pull back the veil' as it were on 'The Religion of Peace.'

montanadave
04-24-10, 09:53
Hey, how about smokin' Bin Laden out his cave with a free Justin Bieber USO show?

FMJ556
04-24-10, 21:27
I remember reading this article and thinking it was rather funny that tough soldiers were terrified of makeup wearing Afghans:

Startled marines find Afghan men all made up to see them
Published Date: 24 May 2002
By Chris Stephen In Bagram
BRITISH marines returning from an operation deep in the Afghan mountains spoke last night of an alarming new threat - being propositioned by swarms of gay local farmers.
An Arbroath marine, James Fletcher, said: "They were more terrifying than the al-Qaeda. One bloke who had painted toenails was offering to paint ours. They go about hand in hand, mincing around the village."

At one stage, troops were invited into a house and asked to dance. Citing the need to keep momentum in their search and destroy mission, the marines made their excuses and left. "They put some music on and ask us to dance. I told them where to go," said Cpl Richard. "Some of the guys turned tail and fled. It was hideous."

http://news.scotsman.com/internationalterrorism/Startled-marines-find-Afghan-men.2329414.jp

Afghanistan is a strange place. Not on my list of places to visit anytime.

HK51Fan
04-24-10, 22:32
I agree after speaking to several muslim males over the years they have all told me that we just don't understand their culture and the restrictions placed upon having sex with a female outside of marriage. Women who have sex outside of marriage are most often killed at the very least mutilated downstairs and marked on their faces as an whore. Also the male that slept with a women outside of marriage can be severly punished and his family will have to compensate the wronged family.
This has, over hundreds of years, sprung an acceptance for homosexuality among the younger men as a means of extra marital relief. This one of the main reason's that a lot of affluent younger muslim men come to the U.S. and Europe to SOW their wild oats...I don't know how many times I've heard them speak of American girls legendary promiscuity.....FYI!

What's happening in this article takes this a step further and is nothing more than some sick men excurting their dominance over younger males......We will never understand of accept some cultural practices that are the norm overseas.

Certain Asian cultures have a weird way of calming down their young babies. It seems that in this country it's socially acceptable for the father and mothers so suckle/ or kiss the baby boys penis as a means of calming them down when they're crying!!! I KNOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT, BUT I SWEAR It's the truth and will try to google and find a link.
what borught this to light was a family that immigrated to the US and the husband or wife perfomed this practice with their baby boy in a park or at their house and or course the police were called by someone who witnessed this.....LET ME BE CLEAR THAT THIS WAS IN NO WAY CONSIDERED SEXUAL by the parents, but a way of calming the child and was only done to the very young children, almost like patting their backs or rocking them....Still Americans found this practice unacceptable. I don't know what the legal outcome of this was and would be very interested if someone who's google - fu is better than mine.
Here's a link I found on this:

http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?t=3334&sid=f0271d9fc87a1fc22734cc98027deaed

parishioner
04-24-10, 22:36
Good god. That is one of the more repulsive things I've seen. You know might be doing something wrong in order to have a good time when.....

you own a child other than your own

you bribe severely impoverished parents

you profit from the sale of your slave to wealthy businessmen and warlords

you conduct all of this in secrecy

Oh yea and you enjoy sodomy with young boys

Yea and here is what they use when they aren't violating innocent children...http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e91_1240434827

Safetyhit
04-24-10, 22:44
Until now I had no clue these maggots could actually be any worse than most of us knew them to be.

Holy shit was that bad.

Honu
04-25-10, 00:10
no matter how poor I was I would never sell my child into this !!!!!
sadly the parents selling are as sick as the people buying maybe more so !!!!

wish we could get all the child molesters/abusers of the world into one place and let them die a horrid death

HK51Fan
04-25-10, 22:27
Like I try to tell my parents and my girlfriend...people in this world are not inherently good and you shouldn't think that they are just because that's what you've mostly been exposed to. There are sick people of all cultures and they will do you harm if you allow them to or they see an opening. This has nothing to do with a certain race or cutlure.....

dmanflynn
04-25-10, 23:08
Whats worse than a faggot? A faggot with a towel on his head. Nuke em all and let God sort em out.

scottryan
04-25-10, 23:40
I would like nothing better then to dig a mass grave and throw these ****s in their one at a time, let them run round in the shoot pit, and then shoot them.

armakraut
04-26-10, 03:14
It is amazing, we have actually reconstituted the same government and societal conditions that brought the Taliban to power in the first place.

mkmckinley
04-26-10, 05:37
My modest proposal is to introduce HIV to this country. It's supposedly one of the least infected countries becuase nobody has ever come here to have sex. With all the ass banging and IV drug use here it would spread like wildfire and basically cull the herd while giving the western governments plausible deniability. We could even step in to help after 15 years or so.

The family men, farmers with something invested in the country and thier families wouldn't really be at risk. They have wives. The segment that makes up the Taliban, young, broke, single males and drug users, would be decimated as they bang AIDS into eachother.

Dirk Williams
04-26-10, 09:46
Broke Back Mountain? Afganistan. Two lonely goat herders on a far off mountain packing not only their AK's, but each other from time to time. Hear the sheep bray, here the men pray for another night on Broke Back Mountain.

Sorry I was amused and just had to write it.

D Williams

TOrrock
04-26-10, 10:00
Despicable.

This thread has more than run it's course though.