PDA

View Full Version : BCM rifles

AllAmerican
04-25-10, 21:22
I see on the "Chart" that the BCM has become second in line and the LMT is now 5th. I have not looked at it for quite a while (moving).
Anyway I have been trying to find a complete rifle and it seems all I can find are the seperate uppers and lowers for BCM. Is there a place to buy a complete rifle???? I am also interested in Daniel Defense M4, since I cannot find a Colt 6940 in my price range....
I am now in NC, Arapahoe. Not many gunshops around, but I found a pawn shop that will transfer for me, for $20.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

AllAmerican

C4IGrant
04-25-10, 21:32
I see on the "Chart" that the BCM has become second in line and the LMT is now 5th. I have not looked at it for quite a while (moving).
Anyway I have been trying to find a complete rifle and it seems all I can find are the seperate uppers and lowers for BCM. Is there a place to buy a complete rifle???? I am also interested in Daniel Defense M4, since I cannot find a Colt 6940 in my price range....
I am now in NC, Arapahoe. Not many gunshops around, but I found a pawn shop that will transfer for me, for $20.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

AllAmerican

Currently, there are no complete BCM rifles. Buying an upper and lower is the same thing and save you 11% FET. We have a low supply of BCM lowers, so if you want one, you need to act fast.

C4

joeinkeys
04-26-10, 20:22
Currently, there are no complete BCM rifles. Buying an upper and lower is the same thing and save you 11% FET. We have a low supply of BCM lowers, so if you want one, you need to act fast.

C4

No Kidding Grant! I just looked at your site to order a BCM Lower tonight and they are no longer listed! I have my BCM Upper on the way. Debating if I should go with a DD Lower you offer customized to exactly how I want it. I'm kinda hung up on having an Upper / Lower combination from the same MFG. From what I have read and other people have told me a BCM / DD combination is GTOG! Any BCM Lowers left?

C4IGrant
04-26-10, 20:28
No Kidding Grant! I just looked at your site to order a BCM Lower tonight and they are no longer listed! I have my BCM Upper on the way. Debating if I should go with a DD Lower you offer customized to exactly how I want it. I'm kinda hung up on having an Upper / Lower combination from the same MFG. From what I have read and other people have told me a BCM / DD combination is GTOG! Any BCM Lowers left?

We might have one left, but won't know till the end of the week.

C4

joeinkeys
04-26-10, 20:49
We might have one left, but won't know till the end of the week.

C4

Grant, keep me posted on that. If you have it left at the end of the week. Consider it purchased by me! If not; do you have any comments regarding me purchasing a DD lower to go with the BCM upper? I believe you once told me they should mate up fine. Have you had good experience with that combination or have had customers who purchased that combination? If you do have the BCM lower at the end of the week, can you put a different stock / grip on it for me? I'm really looking to buy once cry one.;)

C4IGrant
04-26-10, 20:52
Grant, keep me posted on that. If you have it left at the end of the week. Consider it purchased by me! If not; do you have any comments regarding me purchasing a DD lower to go with the BCM upper? I believe you once told me they should mate up fine. Have you had good experience with that combination or have had customers who purchased that combination? If you do have the BCM lower at the end of the week, can you put a different stock / grip on it for me? I'm really looking to buy once cry one.;)

The DD lowers are very good and actually like them a bit better than the BCM because of the flared magwell.

C4

joeinkeys
04-26-10, 21:03
The DD lowers are very good and actually like them a bit better than the BCM because of the flared magwell.

C4

Well, seeing that I am new to this and I can configure the DD lower with exactly what I want; I think I will order one of those based on your comments. Will there be an issue if order tonight / tomorrow and it takes the FFL a day or two to fax you his information? It usually takes a couple of days to get ahold of each other. I assume I need his shipping address to order and my credit card number;)

C4IGrant
04-26-10, 21:21
Well, seeing that I am new to this and I can configure the DD lower with exactly what I want; I think I will order one of those based on your comments. Will there be an issue if order tonight / tomorrow and it takes the FFL a day or two to fax you his information? It usually takes a couple of days to get ahold of each other. I assume I need his shipping address to order and my credit card number;)

No issue at all. Just put the FFL's name in the notes section.

C4

BravoCompanyUSA
04-27-10, 06:08
We (BCM) are currently out of lowers. (I think Grant has a some left?)

We will be introducing a expanded line of BCM rifles in the next month or so.

Thanks for your interest!

joeinkeys
04-27-10, 07:23

Just purchased the 16" lite weight middy with DD 9.0 Lite rails from you (with Troy back BIUS & 5 PMAGS). Shipped fast, and I am looking forward to receiving the product tomorrow. Now onto my question. An expanded line of rifles? Does that include a "new version" of your lower. Is this something I might want to wait for?

Thanks,

SteveL
04-27-10, 09:26

I'll be in the market for an AR soon so I'm really curious to see what you'll be offering.

C4IGrant
04-27-10, 09:31
I'll be in the market for an AR soon so I'm really curious to see what you'll be offering.

Paul has come up with some common sense/popular options. So if you are into the M4 patterned guns, you will be happy. Same goes if you are into middy's.

There will also be a highend offering.

C4

justin_247
04-27-10, 12:11

So your line is going from "pretty much everything you can imagine" to "pretty much everything you can imagine, and then some"?

Seriously, I didn't think there was any other company out there who offered more options than BCM.

AllAmerican
04-27-10, 13:25

C4

Thanks for the input Grant. Everyway I run the numbers, I cannot come up with the "street price" shown in the "Chart", for a BCM. I would like a complete rifle. I found a 6940 for $1299 on guns america offered by MI, I think they are a sponsor. I don't like the warranty or the grip, of Colt. The lowest price for a DD M4 I can find is $1495. I have to make a decision by Friday.... not much time.
Thanks again,
Jack

C4IGrant
04-27-10, 13:33
Thanks for the input Grant. Everyway I run the numbers, I cannot come up with the "street price" shown in the "Chart", for a BCM. I would like a complete rifle. I found a 6940 for $1299 on guns america offered by MI, I think they are a sponsor. I don't like the warranty or the grip, of Colt. The lowest price for a DD M4 I can find is $1495. I have to make a decision by Friday.... not much time.
Thanks again,
Jack

Not sure I follow you on the price. You can get into a BCM for about $964 (no rear sight and standard plastic HG's).

C4

boltcatch
04-27-10, 14:00
You'd think more manufacturers would take note that Bravo Company sells BCM rifles faster than they can make them, and figure out why. I guess they can't be bothered having higher standards

fdxpilot
04-27-10, 14:26
Thanks again,
Jack

Clydes Armory has the DD M4 for $1179, after applying their standard discount.
https://policeguns.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=16_327&products_id=6444&osCsid=fk63ii4njuohak2h537ng3d2u0

ForTehNguyen
04-27-10, 14:35
oh I forgot about Clyde Armory too, great price. Too bad the midlength one is sold out, that was the best deal. Add the item to the cart to get the discount

https://policeguns.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=16_327&osCsid=fk63ii4njuohak2h537ng3d2u0

BVickery
04-27-10, 14:55

Paul,

I swear your like the Willie Wonka of the AR world. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the new line.

Grant,

What advantages does the flared magwell have? Never really heard about it before til now.

C4IGrant
04-27-10, 15:07
Paul,

I swear your like the Willie Wonka of the AR world. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the new line.

Grant,

What advantages does the flared magwell have? Never really heard about it before til now.

Think of a flared magwell like a speed chute on a 1911. It aides in the feeding of a new mag.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=47861

C4

ForTehNguyen
04-27-10, 15:18
just like a funnel for a mag, youll definately see the difference when reloading under stress during a class.

joeinkeys
04-28-10, 20:16
just like a funnel for a mag, youll definately see the difference when reloading under stress during a class.

Do you have any experience with running a DD lower on a BCM upper? Function, fit, finish good?

C4IGrant
04-28-10, 20:36
Do you have any experience with running a DD lower on a BCM upper? Function, fit, finish good?

All good. Most any lower will fit and work with most any other upper.

C4