PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption (Video game)

dmanflynn
04-26-10, 17:32
I realize most might not play video games but I am kind of into them a bit. There is one Im anticipating (of which I do little of anymore) and its called red dead redemption. Basically an open world western game. Towards the end of the lawless west. Very interesting. What say you fellow gunning gamers out there?

Geoffrey
04-26-10, 20:56
Looks pretty interesting to me.

I typically play 1st person shooters, COD titles, on my PS3.

This one however has me very interested.

I think I'll give it a try when it comes out.

MarshallDodge
04-26-10, 21:04
I play a few games with my boys. Just got done playing a little Rainbow Six: Vegas with them a little bit ago. They like Halo but I like stuff a little closer to reality.

I will have to check out Red Dead.

Magic_Salad0892
04-27-10, 02:16
I might like it.

I like Metal Gear Solid for those of you who've played it.

It has an actual story.

littleshoe
04-28-10, 14:06
I though the first red dead revolver was pretty good but I really liked the tps Gun. Cant wait for them to come out with a sequel.

DaBears_85
04-28-10, 16:31
I had heard of it but never really payed much attention to it till I saw your thread. Looks pretty cool, I pre-ordered a copy off amazon.

If you like games that are open-world/sandbox type games, 'just cause 2' is freaking amazing.

SoDak
04-28-10, 19:32
I might like it.

I like Metal Gear Solid for those of you who've played it.

It has an actual story.

And by the time you play MGS4, the story is so elaborate you stop caring and just play metal gear online(which is pretty fun).

I'll be interested to see what Rock Star does with Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Revolver was pretty fun.

JonnyVain
04-28-10, 21:02
I played red dead for Sega or something a long time ago.

Eddiesketti
04-28-10, 21:19
Looks great. I cannot wait to shoot up the saloon. lol
Preordered from Amazon. PS3 of course.

obucina
04-28-10, 21:27
I play a few games with my boys. Just got done playing a little Rainbow Six: Vegas with them a little bit ago. They like Halo but I like stuff a little closer to reality.

I will have to check out Red Dead.

check out Vegas 2...you can shoot a Barrett 6.8 rifle :)

DaBears_85
05-21-10, 22:30
I recieved my copy from amazon a couple days ago... It's freaking awesome. Definately worth dragging up this thread. If you like open world games it's definately worth checking out. I give it 5 stars.

Timbonez
05-22-10, 01:01
I recieved my copy from amazon a couple days ago... It's freaking awesome. Definately worth dragging up this thread. If you like open world games it's definately worth checking out. I give it 5 stars.

Big +2 on that one. It has made it up there to one of my favorite games of all time.

mnoe82
05-22-10, 06:33
Its really good. Grand Theft Auto with cowboys and indians.

Fyrhazzrd
05-22-10, 08:39
I'm not much of a fan of the Grand Theft Auto games, so is it safe to say I probably wouldn't like this one either?

ParkisMaximus
05-22-10, 09:10
im fps guy, but im pretty much stuck on borderlands. and im waiting for fallout vegas to come out, and whenever they release another rainbow six my wife will dread that day. i used to play for a sponsored team for vegas 2 we where called question mark men. took finals of the 2008 falls season through gamebattles. im def a gamer though. guess its another reason i like weapons.

ForTehNguyen
05-22-10, 09:15
gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJG76lUbZm4&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S_5NgmYBbY&feature=player_embedded

http://imgur.com/3MIUk.jpg

ParkisMaximus
05-22-10, 10:17
ill probably pick it up a lil later on. but if anyone is on xbox 360 and plays borderlands or battlefield, add me. parkismaximus is my gamertag

Retarius
05-22-10, 10:31
Im a big FPS guy too but have been bored so I picked it up. Definitely a great game. I highly recommend it. I was hesitant to pick it up since I didn't care for GTA4 too much and am not a big wild west buff but haven't been able to stop playing.

redsox20
05-22-10, 16:13
Should be here sometime next week for me. Know I get to play the waiting game. Or NHL 2010 until it shows.