PDA

View Full Version : feedback on LWRC needed

cz7
04-26-10, 18:46
now i have a lwrc 16'' repr ,like to know how they work for people pro/con any mag troubles?like anybody try one out to 600 yds or more -group sizes,part breakages etc please etc

Abraxas
04-26-10, 18:53
now i have a lwrc 16'' repr ,like to know how they work for people pro/con any mag troubles?like anybody try one out to 600 yds or more -group sizes,part breakages etc please etc

So you already have one? Wouldn't this be a question to ask before you buy it;)?

LockenLoad
04-26-10, 21:25
I believe they have had mag issues, no first hand experience, I have also heard they are working on it. I think they should have had this ironed out before, because they are asking top dollar. Go to the LWRC forum more info there.

RogerinTPA
04-26-10, 21:28
Calling MarkM....:p

LockenLoad
04-26-10, 21:49
you know he will be here get ready to feel bad about your purchase :p, hope you got thick skin:D I own an LWRC PSD just to let you know

Sensei
04-26-10, 22:01
I have the 20" REPR and it appears to be as accurate as advertised. However, I experienced feeding problems on the 3rd to last round with the new Magpul PMAG20LRs. This is a common problem involving the mag catch and LWRCI is fixing the affected lowers free of charge. I sent the rifle back to LWRCI last week for the fix that involves replacement of the mag catch. I will post a range report once the rifle is returned.