PDA

View Full Version : Public Employee of the Year

ZDL
04-26-10, 23:09

ZDL
04-30-10, 21:04

OPPFOR
04-30-10, 22:10
Laugh. Especially the part about the DMV. I pack a lunch before I have to go.

bobvila
05-01-10, 11:38
Might be funny if the OP did not remove his post. Considering he has removed all his posts I believe he wants his account deleted.

PdxMotoxer
05-01-10, 18:36
Then he should have just left like a man and not destroy countless threads with his childish "screw you guys, my feelings got hurt so i'm taking all MY toys and going home".

I'm a mod on another forum and have seen this a few times and know
the undue work and frustration it leaves for the mods and admin.

Now a major sized thread "Gear Heads" makes hardly any sense
for newbies that will come along and want to join that fun filled discussion.

That's just my opinion YMMV.

parishioner
05-01-10, 18:45
I wonder whats going on. He deleted most of his posts dating at least till last December. Legal problems maybe? I know he is a police officer.

RancidSumo
05-01-10, 20:01
I don't know or care but it is annoying.

Gentoo
05-02-10, 03:48
I don't know or care but it is annoying.

Very.

bobvila
05-02-10, 04:29
He posted a bunch of personal stuff in that Obama thread he started, and soon after he started editing his posts.

Irish
05-03-10, 10:57
I wonder whats going on. He deleted most of his posts dating at least till last December. Legal problems maybe? I know he is a police officer.

Legal problems are not the issue and neither is being an LEO. Just to end the speculation, ZDL left the forum due to his frustration with the way things are going at M4C.

bobvila
05-03-10, 11:02
So he got told not to personally attack other members and left?

Abraxas
05-03-10, 11:05
Nevermind

Irish
05-03-10, 11:09
So he got told not to personally attack other members and left?

No, to paraphrase him... He was tired of the influx of dipshits into this forum.

I still dont get why he deleted his posts.

Yo no se... :confused:

He's moved on, I suggest we do the same.

bkb0000
05-03-10, 11:09
i dont see any point to speculation, nor gossip. there's always email, if you just cant contain your itch for drama.

bobvila
05-03-10, 11:11
I think the quote is "I'll take my ball and go home". Usually only happens with 5 year old kids on the play ground.

Irish
05-03-10, 11:12
I think the quote is "I'll take my ball and go home". Usually only happens with 5 year old kids on the play ground.
Slow down tiger.

Everyone:

I greatly appreciate the outpouring of private messages of concern and gratitude. To make things easier, I will post my exit explanation here:

It's just time to move on. I 'm not going to post an exit thread like a drama queen and am only doing this much because I didn't realize so many people cared. I deleted my posts because they are my original works and if I can't be around to support, defend or expound on them if they were to come under scrutiny, I think it's best they aren't left around to add confusion. I made a lot of leo based posts that can be dangerous if I'm not around to keep context. No conspiracies. No drama. Just over it. Stay safe, everyone!

Best Regards,

ZDL

Let's end this thread here.

bobvila
05-03-10, 11:18
or the fact that he posted his personal life, which he said he never does. Owning 2 businesses that make over $100k a year each and he has been in the financial business since he was an adolescent. He is just in LE just for fun and his dept lets him do what he wants.

His last post sounded like the back story to Bad Boys, maybe he is Will Smith.

Safetyhit
05-03-10, 11:21
Perhaps some of us needed to look in the mirror as to how we communicate, myself very much included. That thread forever changed how I will post here.

Sometimes we get too involved in GD discussions, too emotional. There is much good to be learned in this special GD forum, but of course it must also be properly cultivated by civil, non-finger pointing discussion. I have been guilty of such too many times.

I regret if I played any part in his leaving. Lesson learned.

bobvila
05-03-10, 11:27
I do not know if he was attacking you or the other guy, but he was the one that went took flaming to another level, and then went on to brag about himself to no end.

After 2 mods told everyone not to attack others and people will be banned how he did not get banned for that rant he went on.

Irish
05-03-10, 11:30
or the fact that he posted his personal life, which he said he never does. Owning 2 businesses that make over $100k a year each and he has been in the financial business since he was an adolescent. He is just in LE just for fun and his dept lets him do what he wants.

His last post sounded like the back story to Bad Boys, maybe he is Will Smith.

Find something constructive to do rather than just boosting your post count. You're beating a dead horse here and bumping this thread to the top incessantly will not accomplish anything. Again, let this die here.

Mods lock this thread please.

John_Wayne777
05-03-10, 11:53
Good grief...

I go to train with LAV for a weekend and come back and find this kind of nonsense going on?

Seriously, folks...what the heck is up lately? Can we not behave like rational adults? Is it too much to ask that we maintain a healthy respect for one another without resorting to puerile or boorish behavior?

It's rather irksome to see every other thread turn into a flame fest because people take the internet way too bloody seriously.

Walk away from the computers for a while, folks...go out and shoot.