PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pullup

Ga Shooter
04-28-10, 07:33
Has anyone had any experience with the Perfect Pullup device. I don't have a way of doing pullups at the house and have been looking at this thing for a while and now a store close to me has them on sale for half off. Should I get one?

120mm
04-28-10, 12:16
Is that the one that fits into the door jamb?

If so, they freaking ROCK! When I'm home, it makes it so I don't even have to go to the gym on my back and arms days. I just hit the elliptical machine in the basement and then put that thing in my closet door and do everything I need.

Alberto
04-28-10, 14:31
Ive been using one for months now. Back when I was 220lbs the bar would occasionally bow some at the beginning of the pull, and then it would be fine. It has never slipped off, ever.

Now that im 190lbs it doesnt seem to struggle to hold me at all.

I 100% trust it. Overtime it will eventually put 2 small marks on your door frames where the supports ccntact but you have to expect that.

Ga Shooter
05-03-10, 12:27
Thanks for the tips. I went ahead and picked one up. Got it installed this weekend and it works great!!

bubabootie
05-04-10, 15:58
we used one in the barracks/office for awhile. It seems kind of flimsy, like you definitely can't do any of them fancy pullups themz crossfitters do.

Dont use it on anything with trim, you'll **** it up hardcore. Oh yeah and if you're taller than 5'5" you'll have to make sure you keep your feet up.

All in All, not bad.

chuckman
05-10-10, 13:24
I used one until I got a power tower. The bar worked fine, but the tower is awesome.