PDA

View Full Version : companies supporting the shooting sports

Robb Jensen
05-08-07, 06:55
Help me out guys, off the top of my head I can think of that support the shooting sports i.e. USPSA/IPSC/IDPA are below:

PM me or post any others here that you can think of and I'll make this a sticky to show those who we should support that are supporting our sport!

Gun companies:
Glock Inc.
S&W
STI
SVI
CZ-USA
CMMG
Springfield Armory
Para-Ordnance
DPMS
JP
Cavalry Arms
Wilson Combat

Equipment:
I-SHOT
Safariland
Comp-Tac
Blade-Tech
3gungear.com
Blackhawk
CED
ISMI
CR-Speed
Rudy Project
Dillon Precision
Warren Tactical
Cor-Bon
Montana Gold Bullet
Zero Ammunition
Hogue
ROBAR
LaRue Tactical
XS Sights
DSG Arms
TacPro Shooting Center
PACT

Barry in IN
05-08-07, 11:22
Chevrolet came to my mind first, for their support of the Sportsmen's Team Challenge.
I guess they are still doing that.

Maybe it shows the impact their support has had since I know next to nothing about the STC, but I think of Chevrolet when I hear the STC mentioned.

rhino
05-08-07, 11:30
I've seen a lot of SureFire products as prizes at matches for the last two years, but I'm not sure if they're coming from SureFire or vendors. I suspect that SureFire has been generous to USPSA in some way, because of the illogical ruling made on (sound) supressors by the USPSA board of directors last year.

Blade-Tech was very generous last year with their injection molded Kydex gear.

In addition to those you've listed, we've had prizes donated by the following locally:

Cor-Bon
Montana Gold Bullet
Zero Ammunition
Hogue
Robar

We had a few others who promised prizes (even to the point of telling us when the stuff shipped), but we received nothing.

Snake RAH
05-08-07, 12:42
In my AO:

LaRue Tactical
Cavalry Arms
XS Sights
DSG Arms
TacPro Shooting Center
and others already named here.