PDA

View Full Version : launcher mount

5shotgroup
04-29-10, 04:23
I just had a friend give me a cobray 37mm launcher and I have been trying to find a mount so i could put it on a quad rail I saw one on gunbroker and now cant find it if anyone has any ideas on where i could find one please let me know

Zanshin
04-29-10, 20:34
I would contact Cobray. They still make and sell those things and they apparently make a kit to attach the thing to a rail. That is probably your best bet. I'd send them an email. Other than that I don't know... does it mount exactly like an M203? I'm sure you could rig something, or maybe find a kit designed for the M203, but first find out how much Cobray wants for a kit.

https://www.onlinesecureordering.com/

37MM 71/2 INCH FLARE LAUNCHER DESIGNED FOR THE AR15, M16, M4, AK47,OR COBRAY M11/9 CARBINE COMES COMPLETE WITH MOUNT. PLEASE LIST MOUNT IN COMMENTS SECTION ON ORDER PAGE i.e. "CAR, HBAR, STANDARD, AK OR COBRAY" OTHER MOUNTS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST FOR MOUNTING ON SYSTEMS USING A RAIL ADAPTER i.e. QUAD RAIL THIS IS A VERY RARE LAUNCHER VERY LIMITED SUPPLY
CUSTOM MANUFACTURED ORDERS ONLY

Dom

PS I am jealous I always wanted one of those things.

5shotgroup
04-30-10, 05:45
i have emailed cobray already they said they dont have nothing but i found the one i saw on gunbroker and just emailed the company selling it