PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Sig 226R with 5 mags

Selftest
04-29-10, 05:37
Have a Sig 226R in .40 S&W That I'm trying to sell to fund a new interest. The gun comes with 5 mags, Original Sig case, Hogue grips, and I think I have 50 rnds of ammunition, maybe more. Whatever I have in .40 S&W, the buyer will receive.

The gun was carried for 2 years on duty as a security guard. It has probably less than 3k rounds thru it, and has never ever had an FTF, FTE, anything of the sort. The gun has good, honest muzzle wear from the holsters it has ridden in it's whole life, has some where on the front strap, and the corners of the Hogue wraparound are a little chewed up from sliding in and out of vehicles 200 times a day for a few years :) The gun has been meticulously cared for (weapons inspections every 3 months from former Marines and current armorers... makes you anal about your firearm cleanliness) and just features good, honest wear.

Asking $600 shipped to your FFL. Paypal +3%, Money order, certified check. FTF transfer in WA also possible. Can meet at a central location, or I'll come to you if it isn't far.

Edited to add: Will also throw in a Serpa holster, and a Serpa lvl 3 duty holster

Thanks for looking!

Edited to add: Any reasonable offer will be entertained.