PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BCM Upper

Selftest
04-29-10, 20:20
LOWER SOLD PENDING FUNDS
I have a: BCM Midlength, built by Grant at G&R. It comes with:
BCM Middy upper
Larue 12.0" full length handguards
Magpull XTM rail covers (urban grey, foliage, FDE mixed)
Magpul MS2 sling in coyote
Sling swivels
Magpul BUIS in black as the front BUIS
BCM branded Troy flip up in the back
Includes a GG&G FUG
Larue dual-ring Surefire 6p mount (without the light...)
and 9 30 round mags... 6 PMAGS (3 FDE windowed, 3 black standard), 2 Lancer L5s, and one steel mag with Magpul follower
Will also add about 300 rounds of Golden Tiger steel cased ammo

The rifle has had about 1200 rounds through it in the past 5 months. Lightly used and well taken care of. It has performed absolutely flawlessly with all types of ammunition (UMC brass, Golden Tiger, Wolf, some Remington brass of some sort, Sellier and Belloit). I am the original owner, just picked this up in December. Trying to fund other hobbies that will get me healthy and in shape, instead of perpetually broke :)

Asking for: $900 shipped. Face to Face in Washington also available. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. I am motivated to move this.

I do not need ANY trades. Will take Paypal +3%, Money order, certified check

Again, thank you for looking.

Selftest
05-11-10, 04:28
LOWER SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Upper, with all other items (LaRue 12.0 handguards, Magpul XTM panels, LaRue low pro gas block, BCM marked Troy BUIS, and Magpul MBUS front sight, along with MS2 sling and 2 sling swivels, Larue SF 6P QR mount, 9 magazines)

$900 shipped Will accept paypal +3%, certified check or money order. Any reasonable offer will be entertained.