PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Diamondback 380 Pistol + Extras

Joeywhat
04-30-10, 19:36
Selling a barely used Diamondback .380 pistol. Moving up to bigger and better things, I think I want to stick with 9mm for my BUG...it's a lot cheaper then .380. Pistol has just over 100 rounds through it. It needed a break in period and is just starting to come off that now. Brand new it ran horribly, but after 100 or so through it it's clearing up pretty well. The double recoil spring is pretty stout, and while reducing recoil to a VERY managable level for it's weight and size also meant needing a break in. It looks and functions very similarly to a Glock, and is roughly the same size as the Ruger LCP. Recoil is significantly less, however. The trigger is also a bit lighter and seems to be shorter as well. Certainly not a workout like many other pocket guns.

It also doesn't like some foreign ammo with hard primers. I tried it with Prvi and it just didn't like it period. I've run some American ammo with good results and most recently S&B. It's a picky eater so you may need to try a few different brands to see what works well...again with the double recoil spring I'm thinking hotter ammo will work better.

Comes with two 6 round magazines, DeSantis Nemesis holster (should fit in most LCP/P3AT holsters as well), case and original paperwork. Looking for $365 shipped CONUS for all of it. USPS money order only, please.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/joeywhat/DSC03657.jpg