PDA

View Full Version : BCM delivery times.

ghostman1960
05-02-10, 13:29
I have read that they are pretty fast, usually 3 days form order to front door fast. I am going to order a basic 14.5 M4 upper and a Troy rail system from them.

On their site they had a little disclaimer that do to high demand their delivery times will take a couple of days longer than usual.

Has anyone ordered from them recently? How long did your order take?

I have always wanted a BCM upper and I guess I am just a little excited.:D

Dos Cylindros
05-02-10, 13:34
They ship different ways. I have ordered a bunch of small parts from them lately and it always takes 3 days to California because they ship USPS. I purchased an upper from them about two weeks ago. I ordered it on a Thursday and it arrived the next Thursday via UPS. Congrats on your upcomming purchase, I love my BCM upper.

BudJr
05-02-10, 13:47
Always taken less than a week for me.

dbrowne1
05-02-10, 13:49
They have always been very fast on my orders. My last order was placed on a Monday morning and I got an e-mail later that day saying it had shipped. Had it 2 or 3 days later.

kalibos
05-02-10, 13:58
i just got in order in from them yesterday that i ordered on thursday

SeriousStudent
05-02-10, 14:21
I usually receive my orders in 4-5 business days, and have never had a problem with an order. I probably send them an order every other month.

Great folks, highly recommended.

lil'Zeus
05-02-10, 14:41
I ordered a BCM 16" Midlenght Lightweight complete upper with the DD Lite 12 rail on it on Friday of last week, and it shipped that day with the tracking in stating I will get it on Tuesday of this week.

Pretty quick I thought...

I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!

later
shane

Belmont31R
05-02-10, 14:57
If your order goes through UPS it takes an additional day or two IME. USPS Priority is here 3 days including the day I get the "sent" notification. Sent notification is usually the next day after ordering if its noon or later. So 3-4 days USPS, and 4-5 UPS ground.

Surf
05-02-10, 15:25
My last order from BCM was 4/10/10 late evening.

Item shipped USPS 4/12/10.

Item delivered USPS 4/16/10 (very good time for USPS for my location).

Very pleased with BCM, purchase from them often and will continue to do so!

MechEng
05-02-10, 17:59
About three weeks ago, I ordered a 16" mid-length upper w/complete bolt carrier group, on a Wednesday night. It shipped the next day and arrived the following Tuesday.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-03-10, 00:15
Ordered an upper and some parts last week after 6pm, it shipped the next day. Get's here on Tuesday.

sdcromer
05-03-10, 17:31
Ordered a midlength upper last night and it shipped today :D

5 May - Upper arrived today along with a BCM hat and decals. I'm a happy boy!!!

Brokeeper
05-03-10, 18:38
Just recently order a bunch of parts. I ordered on Thursday and got it on Monday.
Very pleased with their response time and customer service.
You won't be disappointed.