PDA

View Full Version : I am crushed!

ghostman1960
05-03-10, 17:32
All last week I have been lusting after a BCM 14.5" upper with the pinned FH on their website.

It was listed as in stock this morning when I checked.

I got paid today and deposited my check on the way home from work and then and sat down at the computer to order the upper. It was out of stock!! :mad:

Man I am bummed. I wanted that thing for weeks now and was counting down the days until today when I could order. Then this. :(

Maybe I will order their 16' middy. I don't know. I really really wanted the 14.5 M4

Dos Cylindros
05-03-10, 17:52
Man that sucks. Just sign up to get an e-mail notification when they are back in stock, and hold on to the money if the 14.5" is what you really want. I love my 16" BCM LW middy.

rockbronco
05-03-10, 17:53
All last week I have been lusting after a BCM 14.5" upper with the pinned FH on their website.

It was listed as in stock this morning when I checked.

I got paid today and deposited my check on the way home from work and then and sat down at the computer to order the upper. It was out of stock!! :mad:

Man I am bummed. I wanted that thing for weeks now and was counting down the days until today when I could order. Then this. :(

Maybe I will order their 16' middy. I don't know. I really really wanted the 14.5 M4

hold on to your cash, they seem to get stuff back in stock pretty quick so hold out and get what you want.

JHC
05-03-10, 17:54
I dunno man, I have shot Skinja11's 14.5 BCM middie and it has got me to thinking about why I "need" two N4s! LOL
If that's what you want, hold on. If the one I shot is typical of the handling, you should hold fast.

ghostman1960
05-03-10, 19:15
I dunno man, I have shot Skinja11's 14.5 BCM middie and it has got me to thinking about why I "need" two N4s! LOL
If that's what you want, hold on. If the one I shot is typical of the handling, you should hold fast.

I guess I can wait a little bit longer. I dont know how much longer though.

SKINJA11
05-03-10, 19:23
ghost-check out the pic JHC posted couple threads down carbine/ar advice by the ipsc guy, this rifle is flat out the best of 9 builds i have done,enjoy and hold fast,skinja

JHC
05-03-10, 20:24
Here is a pic of Skinja's 14.5 BCM. Hold on man. :D

ghostman1960
05-03-10, 20:46
Here is a pic of Skinja's 14.5 BCM. Hold on man. :D

That is beautiful and its killing me even more that I cannot order one now! lol

MistWolf
05-03-10, 21:49
As my high school auto shop teacher taught us- "Patience is a virtue which I do possess." Wait to get what you really want instead of getting in a hurry and getting something less.

It's taken me 21 years to get to see what fine young men my sons turned out to be. I'm glad I waited

shadow65
05-03-10, 21:51
I agree. Hold on. I would love to have a BCM 14.5.