PDA

View Full Version : AIM SURPLUS NEVER AGAIN!

InfiniteGrim
05-04-10, 23:51
Am I overreacting, or would you be pissed aswell?

Ok I returned something to AimSurplus several weeks ago and i got the money 10 days laters ok all is good.

Now I keep very little in my checking account because i never use it, and would rather collect interest with it in my savings account.

I transfer the exact amount to my checking account every time i buy something, so I shouldnt need to keep tight books, I just check my online account for everything

I look at my bank account today and its.....-$25 WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I do a little digging and you (AimSurplus) apparently gave me the $140 for the return, and then another $200 for who knows what reason. Now i had also cashed a few checks so when i moved the money to my savings account i hadnt even thought about the excess money.

Now this was your(AimSurplus) money yes, you(AimSurplus) have a right to it, but that is ****ing REDICULOUS that you(AimSurplus) charge it, taking the money back out without even contacting me. The funiest thing is that you(AimSurplus) had to call me for my information to credit my account, where the hell did you(AimSurplus) pull my info to charge me for the $200???

If, or more like when I get hit with overdraft fees I am going to be PISSED.

Thanks AimSurplus!

Didnt take a screenshot of the negative, but i have $75 in there, and the last deposti was $100, which i wuick did since i dont need negative numbers!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/InfiniteGrim/WTFAIM2.png

BVickery
05-04-10, 23:53
I'd talk to the bank about an unauthorized transaction on your account.

InfiniteGrim
05-04-10, 23:58
I'd talk to the bank about an unauthorized transaction on your account.

Exactly what I was thinking, I dont care if its their money, it doesnt give them the right to access my bank account.

What really pisses me off if that they had me call them to give them my debit card info so they could give me my money back, I NEVER talked to them since then so where did they get my info from? What happened to them not keeping people's credit card numbers?

ShareTheToys
05-05-10, 00:02
Exactly what I was thinking, I dont care if its their money, it doesnt give them the right to access my bank account.

What really pisses me off if that they had me call them to give them my debit card info so they could give me my money back, I NEVER talked to them since then so where did they get my info from? What happened to them not keeping people's credit card numbers?

I surely hope you have called AIM to talk to them about this before decided to go bat shit crazy on the internet. Call, ask for Brian. I have never heard of someone not being taken care of by AIM. Learning to balance your books would also be a plus. ;)

ETA: If you always only deposit what you need, then why did you think you had an extra $200?

Jay Cunningham
05-05-10, 00:08
AIM Surplus is not even one of our sponsors, so...

Alrighty then.