PDA

View Full Version : S&W MP15 TS

DJP
05-05-10, 12:05
I am been patiently waiting for the new SW MP15 TS. Magul grip, stock, BUIS and Pmag. 14.5 barrel with a 1 in 7 twist and Troy Extreme rail. A very nice set up. But everytime I contact them the answer is next month. So I think I am moving on.

Any recommendations on a different maufacturer with a similar/comparable setup?

Kentucky Cop
05-05-10, 12:46
How Ironic!!!

There is another thread on the M&P 15 several pages back and several of us began to discuss this very same matter towards the end of the thread. I got off the phone today with them and they now said late June. I am like you, I need a patrol rifle like yesterday and had my eyes on this one. I am almost tempted to breaking out my Colt 6920 that is new in the box and just using the damn thing. I really wanted a patrol rifle with a rail on it. I hate to deck my Colt out when I could just buy the TS.

KY Cop

SpookyPistolero
05-05-10, 12:47
Probably a stupid question, but aside from the work of getting all the 'parts' together, why not just assemble an upper + lower from someone like BCM? Less hassle/waiting.

Kentucky Cop
05-05-10, 12:49
I am been patiently waiting for the new SW MP15 TS. Magul grip, stock, BUIS and Pmag. 14.5 barrel with a 1 in 7 twist and Troy Extreme rail. A very nice set up. But everytime I contact them the answer is next month. So I think I am moving on.

Any recommendations on a different maufacturer with a similar/comparable setup?

Here it is!

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=42974

Kentucky Cop
05-05-10, 12:51
Probably a stupid question, but aside from the work of getting all the 'parts' together, why not just assemble an upper + lower from someone like BCM? Less hassle/waiting.

I would love to run a BCM but my department doesnt have them on the authorized list to carry. Matter of fact, they have never heard of them but we are allowed to carry DPMS and Double Star along with several others. Go figure.