PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Zero

mnoe82
05-05-10, 14:56
Just saw this trailer. Interested in opinions on the subject matter as well as the film itself.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/countdowntozero/

mr_smiles
05-05-10, 15:30
Could anyone imagine the cold war with out mutual destruction? It would have been a never ending war and 10,000,000's would have died if not 100's.

Nukes are the greatest tools of peace ever created. Do we need to keep better track of inventories, of course. But how do we go about doing that? Easier said than done, kind of like freeing our economy from oil.

ROGOPGEAR
05-05-10, 19:54
"peace through superior firepower..." this is what the libs will never understand.

INMIline
05-05-10, 20:21
Well said. They seem to want us weak. The rest of the world used to just know better then mess with U.S. Now it feels as though we are sitting ducks.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just watched Hilary blurt out us only having 5,000 nukes and was thinking to my self, you dumb b&^$%"

"peace through superior firepower..." this is what the libs will never understand.

Cagemonkey
05-05-10, 20:41
Get rid of nukes, so we can all go back to killing each other old school. These anti nuke advocates are the same ones who have faith in the UN and won't do anything about the spread of nukes from N. Korea and Iran. What a bunch of horseshit. These guys should put the crack pipe away.