PDA

View Full Version : GG&G Aimpoint Mount?

wholesalestunna
05-06-10, 11:14
I'm looking for an optic for a patrol rifle I'm putting together and found the packaged deals over at GG&G for the Aimpoint ML2, the GG&G BUIS, and the GG&G Mount for the ML2 for $507. Is this a good deal? Does anyone know anything about how the quality of the GG&G mount is? Would I have to worry about losing my zero with this mount? I need something high quality, durable, and reliable. Thanks

Truggy
05-06-10, 16:06
I have only had one GG&G product... but that was enough....

I had the T-1 mount and the fit and finish was ok... it was a tight fit to get the T1 in... The acu lever is ok - the finish on that was terrible. When mounted and locked down there was still some play in the mount. I contacted GG&G over a week ago and had not heard back. I learned my lesson and moved on... I had ready in other forums about GG&G was not the best and I should have listened...

thopkins22
05-06-10, 16:37
I had a GG&G mount for an Aimpoint M4. It was a little heavier than I prefer so I sold it in the EE. It was a good mount and locked up tight though. The way you adjust it is not intuitive...I can see how some might not get it tightened enough.

It did have the most aggressive forward cant I've seen on the market(probably accounts for the weight,) which I liked quite a bit.