PDA

View Full Version : Last Navy Seal Just found innocent of assaulting prisoner!

ghostman1960
05-06-10, 17:06
Fox just reported that the last of the Navy Seals to go on trial for prisoner abuse was found not guilty.

Maybe there is a little common sense left in this country.

JHC
05-06-10, 17:09
Outstanding!

Irish
05-06-10, 17:09
Check out this thread and post in particular. https://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=646629&postcount=28

Beginning of thread: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=52317

DocHolliday01
05-06-10, 17:10
Fox just reported that the last of the Navy Seals to go on trial for prisoner abuse was found not guilty.

Maybe there is a little common sense left in this country.

I wouldn't say that, after all they were put on trial over a bunch of bullshit in the first place.

MAUSER202
05-06-10, 17:11
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Now lets put the asshole who brought them up on charges on trial!

Titleist
05-06-10, 17:15
Okay trial is over. Please let these dudes get back to kicking in doors and shooting assholes in the face.

Dragon Slayer
05-06-10, 17:15
G-D bless our kids and curse anybody playing politics and games with their lives.:D

BrianS
05-06-10, 18:05
Okay trial is over. Please let these dudes get back to kicking in doors and shooting assholes in the face.

Amen.

I am glad to hear he was acquitted. I was worried as the others were getting found not guilty that the only guy who allegedly struck the prisoner would be offered up as a sacrifice to Political Correctness or something.

Dragon Slayer
05-06-10, 18:21
Fox news has reported the acquittal but (P)MSNBC has not even mentioned it anywhere on their web (sewer) page.:rolleyes:

PRGGodfather
05-06-10, 18:22
Good news. Those boys made the right decision, and the right one to be tried this way...

Irish
05-06-10, 18:26
Fox news has reported the acquittal but (P)MSNBC has not even mentioned it anywhere on their web (sewer) page.:rolleyes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37003982/ns/us_news/

Titleist
05-06-10, 18:29

No offense but there's some big shit going on in the world right now that might be just a skosh higher on the priority of reporting. It's not a conspiracy. ;)

Dragon Slayer
05-06-10, 18:30
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37003982/ns/us_news/

I don't know where you found this but i just had looked at the front web page and did not see anything mentioned, thanks.:(

Cascades236
05-06-10, 18:33
bravo!

Dragon Slayer
05-06-10, 18:36
No offense but there's some big shit going on in the world right now that might be just a skosh higher on the priority of reporting. It's not a conspiracy. ;)

If you think that the mainstream media does not conspire to show in a negative light everything that is good about this country, its military, police, the Tea Party and everything conservative you are not living in America.;)

Titleist
05-06-10, 18:52
Sorry, maybe most people were too busy paying attention to the absolutely turbulent state of the DOW caused by upheaval in Greece, Britain's elections, the horrible natural disaster in the gulf of mexico, etc.

Sorry that story of the NAVY SEAL didn't get FRONT PAGE recognition. Jee zus Christ! Go easy on the tin foil helmets and just enjoy some good news in the world (for once).

Oscar 319
05-06-10, 19:14
Fan-****ing-tastic!

I'm sorry they had to go through that bullshit.

Safetyhit
05-06-10, 19:15
I don't know where you found this but i just had looked at the front web page and did not see anything mentioned, thanks.:(

That's likely because it was tucked away somewhere.

:)

Dragon Slayer
05-06-10, 20:12
Sorry, maybe most people were too busy paying attention to the absolutely turbulent state of the DOW caused by upheaval in Greece, Britain's elections, the horrible natural disaster in the gulf of mexico, etc.

Sorry that story of the NAVY SEAL didn't get FRONT PAGE recognition. Jee zus Christ! Go easy on the tin foil helmets and just enjoy some good news in the world (for once).

The lame stream media will be happy to know they have an advocate for their crap right here in this forum. When it comes to tin foil hats it is reserved for government actions not the media.:rolleyes:

SeriousStudent
05-06-10, 20:20
Superb news. It is the answer to many prayers.

GermanSynergy
05-06-10, 20:23
There is a G-d in heaven...:cool:

JSantoro
05-06-10, 20:25
NICE!!

arizonaranchman
05-07-10, 02:56
If you think that the mainstream media does not conspire to show in a negative light everything that is good about this country, its military, police, the Tea Party and everything conservative you are not living in America.;)

Amen to that. Generally speaking the media is nothing more than a propoganda machine for the communist left in this day and age.

rifleman2000
05-07-10, 08:24
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Now lets put the asshole who brought them up on charges on trial!

The three SEALs will probably be on trial next year for kicking his ass.

QuietShootr
05-07-10, 08:35
Now, to get a rope for the asshole who decided to charge them. And the asshole who told him to do it...ad infinitum.

John_Wayne777
05-07-10, 08:43
I'm truly glad that all three were acquitted...but I'm still left wondering how in blue hell 3 SEALs ended up on trial because some terrorist nitwit ended up with a fat lip. We're not talking severe physical or emotional abuse here...we're not talking even enhanced interrogation...he had a busted lip. I had worse done to me in the 3rd grade.

I'd like to know why in God's name it had to turn into this nightmare in the first place.

maximus83
05-07-10, 09:29
I wouldn't say that, after all they were put on trial over a bunch of bullshit in the first place.

Amen. It makes me sick that they even had to go through this.

Now give 'em what they REALLY deserved: medals for catching the guy.

Safetyhit
05-07-10, 10:00
...but I'm still left wondering how in blue hell 3 SEALs ended up on trial because some terrorist nitwit ended up with a fat lip.

It's so bizarre that there's a temptation to believe there may have been some underlying issue, and I don't prefer the tinfoil look. Just that it really seemed too weird to be all that was presented to us, like something rather significant had to be missing somewhere.

dwhitehorne
05-07-10, 10:03
I'm truly glad that all three were acquitted...but I'm still left wondering how in blue hell 3 SEALs ended up on trial because some terrorist nitwit ended up with a fat lip. We're not talking severe physical or emotional abuse here...we're not talking even enhanced interrogation...he had a busted lip. I had worse done to me in the 3rd grade.

I'd like to know why in God's name it had to turn into this nightmare in the first place.

I feel sorry for these three SEALS. There are some interesting postings in the Tactical Forum about the politics behind this. All of this would have been buried in a Captains Mast if the accused hadn't stood up and went for the Court Martial hearing. I can only imagine how this has soured the three SEALS attitude. Hopefully the accused SEALS won't have a bullseye on them from the SEAL command for the rest of their time in. David

Frosted
05-08-10, 19:04
I am elated they were aquited and rightfully so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong & I could very well be but wasn't it a U.S. Army Gen. that pursued the charges?

glocktogo
05-10-10, 21:49

Sorry, but in my book this should be a top page news item. When front line, tip of the spear armed forces members are wrongfully prosecuted for doing their mission, the entire country should be watching. The only way to make cockroaches scurry and hide is to shine the light on them! :mad: