PDA

View Full Version : Who knows about Hungarian Arm works

bradb55
05-11-07, 22:16
I had a chance to buy my first pistol back and I need some info. Its a R-9. It was imported by Inter Arms. It says Hungarian Arm works on the slide. I can not find any info. It's supposed to be a Browning Hi Power clone. Some say the FEG P9R pistol is close to the same. P9R is the only thing that looks like it. Please help. I want to find some parts and some accessories.

Thanks Guys

SuicideHz
05-11-07, 23:06
Templar?

bradb55
05-12-07, 11:50
Knights of the round table? lol What do you mean by templar?

SuicideHz
05-12-07, 12:25
Templar- he might know.

SuicideHz
05-12-07, 14:08
Templar is a moderator here...

TOrrock
05-12-07, 16:57
The R9, if it's what I'm thinking of, was a double action pistol that actually is a close clone of the S&W Model 59, but it looks more like a Hi Power.

They were "OK", but lack of parts and other things would make me look towards something a little more prolific.

If it's the single action pistol, it's pretty much a straight up clone of the Hi Power.

The double action took unique mags which are hard to find. The single action can take standard Hi Power mags.

bradb55
05-12-07, 18:22
It is a double action. Like I said it was my first pistol and I had a chance to buy it back, So i did. Do you think the FEG P9R mags might work? Its not a must to find parts now, but if and or when things brake, I would like to keep it running. Thanks for the info. If you guys have more info, please keep it coming.:)

GunLovinTexan
05-12-07, 18:59
so wait the first pistol you ever owned or the first pistol you will have ever owned???? im confused.

SuicideHZ dont start makin fun of me now.....:o

Rob

Rock-N-Ruin
05-12-07, 20:04
Do a google search for Numrich gun parts..... Congrats on buying your first pistol back.. I am not sure I would want mine back, It was shot.. Pun intended..

bradb55
05-12-07, 22:39
GunLovinTexan It was the first pistol I ever bought back in th day. Traded it for a N.O.S. setup for my car. Five years later the guy needed some cash so I bought it back.

Rock-N-Ruin Thanks for the info

GunLovinTexan
05-13-07, 23:02
oh wow.....thats cool. Sorry im kinda stupid :confused:

Rob

bradb55
05-14-07, 23:37
Its my fault. I'm from Florida