PDA

View Full Version : It's official, Breaking Bad is the best TV show on.

SW-Shooter
05-09-10, 21:17
I missed parts of the first season, and a few episodes from the 2nd, but this season has me glued. What a crazy bunch of psychopaths they have as writers, it's actually a great show.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

DaBears_85
05-09-10, 21:52
It is a good show, I really enjoy it. I'd still have to go with the Shield as my favorite show of all-time, but Breaking Bad is up there.

LockenLoad
05-09-10, 23:02
very good show

99HMC4
05-09-10, 23:41
They film that show here in town all the time. They also film several other shows like "in plain sight" here. Also did many Terminator Salvation scense here in town and the "entrance" to Sky Lab is about 4 minutes from my house.... :) Also most of the Transformer movies were done here.

uncrownedzebra
05-10-10, 00:35
Huh... this is like the fourth time I've heard that. Sounds like I should check it out.

nickdrak
05-10-10, 00:57
I just started watching it this season and I gotta say, it is one of my all-time favorites behind "The Wire". Good shit!!!

I recently finished watching season 1 on DVD, and im gonna pick up season 2 this week....

variablebinary
05-10-10, 01:03
Great show

toasterlocker
05-10-10, 01:09
They film that show here in town all the time. They also film several other shows like "in plain sight" here. Also did many Terminator Salvation scense here in town and the "entrance" to Sky Lab is about 4 minutes from my house.... :) Also most of the Transformer movies were done here.

Lots of stuff filmed in New Mexico lately. I think your state offers pretty good incentives for that sort of thing.

LRRP-87
05-10-10, 01:20
I've watched it like religion since it began the first season.

rob_s
05-10-10, 04:27
I've also been watching since season 1. Watching last night's episode as I type this, in fact.

I really enjoy the show. I like that everyone is flawed and nobody is perfect, but even the "bad" guys have human characteristics, just like in life.

vaglocker
05-10-10, 07:47
I just started watching it this season and I gotta say, it is one of my all-time favorites behind "The Wire". Good shit!!!

Agreed, a great show but still "The Wire" is king.

Mark71
05-10-10, 09:37
Breaking Bad is definitely the best show on television. It is my all time favorite next to The Shield and The Wire.

K.L. Davis
05-10-10, 09:39
I watch TV for exactly one hour a week... and this show is it.

Irish
05-10-10, 10:13
After these recommendations it's now in our Netflix queue, seasons 1 & 2 are available.

MookNW
05-10-10, 10:16
Dam straight, I was waiting till I watched yesterdays episode on dvr to comment. Last week was tense at the end there. Awesome.

m1a_scoutguy
05-10-10, 10:17
Breaking Bad is definitely the best show on television. It is my all time favorite next to The Shield and The Wire.

I agree,,it is a Awesome show & would say it is the Best show on TV right now !!!! I never missed a single show of the Shield & the Wire was awesome also when I had HBO !!!! Walter White has sure come along way since Malcolm In The Middle !!!! ;)

OldGreg
05-11-10, 10:03
I was gonna jump on here and say that Breaking Bad is filling the hole left by The Shield and The Wire, and it looks like i'm not the only one that thinks this way, lol

YutYut
05-14-10, 11:30
Great show. Creative and refreshing, compared to all the other crap on network TV.