PDA

View Full Version : Well, here is my AR build.

Roadblock
05-11-10, 01:25
Nothing special, just a Del-Ton lower and a DSA upper.

Has the follow:

M4/M16 FA BCG
Troy Front/Rear Flip Sights
Danial Defense Mk18 RIS II, Dark Earth (looks dark brown)
Magpul ASAP Sling Thingy
Magpul MOE Stock
Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
Magpul PMag's
Magpul Ladder Rail Covers
Tangodown QD Vertical Grip

That is all.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj3/roadblockxl/AR%20Rifles/Untitled800x600.jpg

ALCOAR
05-11-10, 04:38
Looks pretty special to me:)

Very nicely thought out build with no expense spared....that build should serve you well for many thousands of rounds and perhaps a few thousand smiles at the range.

You cheated a bit....i count the word "magpul" five different times, and everyone knows that is just taking the easy way out.....what fun is an AR without some jazzy CAA widget or perhaps my favorite...the elusive ncstar product:D:D

120mm
05-11-10, 04:52
Looks pretty special to me:)

Very nicely thought out build with no expense spared....that build should serve you well for many thousands of rounds and perhaps a few thousand smiles at the range.

You cheated a bit....i count the word "magpul" five different times, and everyone knows that is just taking the easy way out.....what fun is an AR without some jazzy CAA widget or perhaps my favorite...the elusive ncstar product:D:D

"The Sarcasm.... Is STRONG with this one, Obi Wan...."

Roadblock
05-11-10, 06:39
As elite as NCSTAR stuff is, I think it's just too tacti-cool for my gun. I think I might just skimp and get a Trijicon TR24.. I already have one of those pesky cheap LaRue mounts for a sight like that. :D