PDA

View Full Version : See you in 10

Gombey
05-11-10, 10:17
For the next 10 weeks I will not be on the forum :(
I will have to put up my EDC :(

BUT!!! I get to fire the BIG GUNS!!!!! LOL!!!Off to MEPS today and out to BCT tomorrow!!!

MOTIVATED MOTIVATED DAMN RIGHT MOTIVATED!!!!!

See you guys in a few weeks.

SPC Shaolin Giraffe ARNG HOOOAH!!!!

Oh and to those wondering how am I going to be back after only completing basic...I am doing the split op so I can be back for school and my first childs birth!!

See you guys later

rifleman2000
05-11-10, 10:20
Start doing push-ups now. Smoke yourself!

And good luck.

BVickery
05-11-10, 10:20
Best of luck man!

And congrats on the birth of your first child.

cosmok
05-11-10, 10:23
Good luck man!

dookie1481
05-11-10, 11:23
Good luck bro, but it's Army boot camp. It can't be that bad :P

S/F

Jay

glockshooter
05-11-10, 14:24
Good luck. Where are you going for BCT. As a word of caution, since you are doing the split option. Make sure you continue a regular and structured PT regiment once you finish BCT. maintain at least a 70 on each part of yout APFT. I did a split option in 1995 going to BCT the summer after my junior year of high school. Then I went to AIT after I graduated. Although I was in good shape when I got to AIT I was not where I needed to be. Trust me when I tell you need to heed my advise.

Matt

rat31465
05-11-10, 14:32
Welcome to Missouri....Fort Lost in the Woods Aka...Ft. Leonard Wood. Home of the Sappers. I live about 60 miles South and West of you in Springfield...Good Luck and Thanks for protecting our country.

theblackknight
05-11-10, 16:18
FLW!!!!

What ever you do, don't get personal with any women who live out the back gate.

The only thing I miss about FLW is the breakfast was awesome and Spector Gym. 95% freewieghts:D

HES
05-11-10, 17:36
Best of luck and STAY IN SHAPE!!!

dookie1481
05-11-10, 22:54
FLW!!!!

What ever you do, don't get personal with any women who live out the back gate.

The only thing I miss about FLW is the breakfast was awesome and Spector Gym. 95% freewieghts:D

Your sig makes me thankful that I got out before the proliferation of Powerpoint through the Marine Corps.

Jay

DaBears_85
05-11-10, 23:37
So tonight's his first night at BCT. Actually, he's probably gonna be with a reception battalion for like a week or so before being sent downrange. That shit sucks. I was in reception for like a week and a half. Anybody here go to Benning for BCT? Remember 30th AG? God, that was probably the worst part of the entire experience. Except for the food.

C-grunt
05-12-10, 03:41
So tonight's his first night at BCT. Actually, he's probably gonna be with a reception battalion for like a week or so before being sent downrange. That shit sucks. I was in reception for like a week and a half. Anybody here go to Benning for BCT? Remember 30th AG? God, that was probably the worst part of the entire experience. Except for the food.

Ah man... hell yeah I remember 30th AG!

I remember the first night getting in, getting all signed in and we finally got our bedding. Got into the barracks and not 5 minutes after I made my bunk the Drill Sergeant comes in and gets us up for the next day. I remember thinking, this is gonna suck.:eek:

After basic I got stuck in "Airborne Holding" because I needed to be medically qualified because of an ear injury, which I had already done at MEPS before signing a 82nd Airborne Division contract.

After like 2 and a half weeks there waiting I said screw it and dropped my contract and moved to Kelly Hill and was with 3rd ID.

Besides deployments and training, I never left Ft Benning.:p