PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Gear Sector's "E" series flashlight mounts?

TriumphRat675
05-11-10, 16:13
I've been using a Surefire E2 with an Vltor thumbscrew flashlight mount and the combo is sub-optimal - I don't really like the placement of the light, and the screw keeps backing out (I'm trying it out tonight after using blue loc-tite and will see if that helps; IIRC it didn't for some people including LAV).

Has anyone used Gear Sector's flashlight mounts for the E series? It looks like you can independently tighten the mount on the rail and the ring around the light, and the placement looks way better. I'd appreciate any opinions.

Gear Sector Mount (http://www.gearsector.com/view/product/176/)

WartHog
05-11-10, 19:19
I have one for my Fenix light.It is a very sturdy mount to say the least.I have mine mounted on the right side of my gun so i can easily reach it with my left thumb, while my hand is positioned on the vertical grip.It also is very low profile and just looks very clean on the gun.Also,Jason will take great care of you,he takes the time to send you an email to see if you recieved your package in a timely manner and make sure that it was not damaged.Great mount and great customer service it's hard to beat that.One more thing,this mount slides onto the rail from the ends.

cop1211
05-11-10, 21:59
I've got 3, love'em.