PDA

View Full Version : A2 Furniture Help

OTML
05-12-10, 18:19
I'm looking for FDE/Tan AR furniture. I've found butt stocks here and there but the pickings are slim to none. Am I the only won who is surprised that no one is making tan A2 grip or carbine/rifle length hand guards? Does anyone out here know where any can be found? Please keep in mind that I am not looking for fancy Magpul, Tango Down, Tapco stuff, I just want to find A2 furniture.

Thanks for any help.

Quib
05-12-10, 18:56
http://www.cavalryarms.com/furniture.html

sand86
05-12-10, 19:00
*I was too long winded see above

Cavalry Arms (Cav Arms) has what you are looking for. Their stocks are A1 length. They call them C1.

Any way basic furniture can be found from them in OD, Foliage, Coyote, and FDE. I don't work for them, but I was search for the same thing as you are, but now I am thinking of going with a magpul stock, moe grip, and a Daniel Defense 12" FSP rail system.

OTML
05-12-10, 20:49
FAIL on me. I've been looking for close to 3 months. For crying out loud i've even bought stuff from Cavalry arms before. Thank you very much, sorry for any wasted time.

usmcvet
05-12-10, 21:14
I love my mid lenght hand guards from Cav Arms, it is all I have from them but the quality and fit are excellent.

OTML
05-12-10, 21:24
About Cav arms, does anyone have a pic that will show me the difference between their version of FDE and Coyote Tan? the say that their fde really isn't FDE and that their coyote is more like real FDE, so what the heck are they making?