PDA

View Full Version : What's really scary is that she can vote !

VooDoo6Actual
05-14-10, 08:45
redaction.

austinN4
05-14-10, 09:06
Wow, just wow!

thopkins22
05-14-10, 09:10
She was mind numbingly stupid. Almost to the point that I'm not sure it was a sincere call.

jmp45
05-14-10, 09:12
I heard that clip on Quinn & Rose yesterday. No wonder we are where we are..

Sam
05-14-10, 09:22
I think she's on drugs, has to be.

d90king
05-14-10, 09:36
Oh my...

John_Wayne777
05-14-10, 09:43
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that was a prank caller. The bit about Obama paying welfare out of his "stash" is a direct quote of some news report where they interviewed some woman in line for some sort of free government money from months ago.

LMarshall73
05-14-10, 09:50
I'd say that's pretty much typical. The goal of those that set educational standards for the past 70 years has been to decrease the level of education to create drones that are solely reliant on the government, or, in their words, "good and obedient citizens."

Not much better, but HERE'S (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gIsUCDDfI&feature=related) my rep in congress...

MarshallDodge
05-14-10, 09:56
She was mind numbingly stupid. Almost to the point that I'm not sure it was a sincere call.
I agree. It leaves a lot of doubt in my mind that the call was real. :confused:

That being said, there are people that believe the borders should be wide open and that Obama sends them their welfare check. :rolleyes:

jaxman7
05-14-10, 10:00
WOW!!!! so we are a country of 600,000,000 people who make too much money and the illegal aliens pay the welfare checks???? Where does this logic come from? Idiot. That's just scary.

LMarshall73
05-14-10, 10:01
I'm willing to bet that close to half the country doesn't get the correlation between government spending and taxes. They need to wake up, especially with an $80billion+ budget shortfall for the month of APRIL. You know, the month when the treasury has the highest influx of cash... :mad:

Belmont31R
05-14-10, 10:32
There are actually a lot of open border types out there.

There are also tons of dangerously stupid people out there.

Honu
05-16-10, 03:42
I think it was real ?

look at the people at some of obamas rallies ? and many of them think this way that its all free and blah blah blah

sadly I have ran into a few like this also ??? its a strange time we live in

Quiet-Matt
05-16-10, 05:23
:eek::confused:Poster child for the Democratic Party:rolleyes:

ChicagoTex
05-16-10, 05:39
Poster child for the Democratic Party

Not really, no democrat remotely interested in getting elected to high-level office would so blatantly advocate completely open borders.

There's this myth that democrats are as left-wing as you can get. That's no more true than the belief republicans are as right-wing as you can get.

I'll agree the caller seems so blatantly stupid as to feel like a prank, particularly since she was willing to endure Mister Savage's verbal berating...

which leads me to my #1 issue with this guy, he's an asshole. He may be correct, but he's an asshole. I'm personally of the feeling that in real discussions, a certain decorum is required of both parties and Mister Savage jumped directly to personal insults in what I believe was distressingly short order.
Even when debating with an idiot, blatantly calling them an idiot doesn't help one's case.

montanadave
05-16-10, 07:48
WTF? I clicked on this thread expecting to see Sarah Palin.

BaldEagle323
05-16-10, 08:14
The scariest part about that whole call-in is that there ARE people out there like that. My experience with the Left is that they aren't interested in facts, they just get in the way of their agenda(s). People like her don't educate themselves on what the issues really are, they hear little snippets of news and make up the rest. Unfortunately, she represents way too many that don't realize that government spending means more taxes...not that they care...they don't contribute to the tax base.

ForTehNguyen
05-16-10, 08:24
UGH my head :rolleyes:

BVickery
05-16-10, 08:36
I would like to say this is shocking, but it isn't. Its the entitlement generation that the Dems have ingrained into this nation.

And, need to point out, that as a person who is on public assistance (for now), she doesn't speak for us all.

CyberM4
05-16-10, 08:44
Talking about living in LA LA land. Brainless wench.

Safetyhit
05-16-10, 09:12
"A man once defined hell as a place where there is no reason".

Wow do I like that one. Heard it before many years ago, but today I see the rationale for such a statement.

Actually made listening to that nightmare of a woman well worth it.

Abraxas
05-16-10, 10:07
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that was a prank caller. The bit about Obama paying welfare out of his "stash" is a direct quote of some news report where they interviewed some woman in line for some sort of free government money from months ago.

However, it is a monkey see monkey do world out there. When you are talking to the average person you are talking to a television set.

isa268
05-16-10, 11:05
i believe it's real...i've heard people talk like her.

co-worker: isa268 what do you think about "FREE HEALTH CARE"
me: whoa whoa whoa back up what did you say
CW: free health care
me: and whos paying for it?
CW: the Gov.
ME: and where is the Gov. getting there money?
CW: taxpayers
ME: and who are the tax payers.
CW: me and you but that doesn't matter everyone should have FREE HEALTH CARE. (back to the FREE health care thing again)

the Co-worker didn't even realize what i was getting at with my line of questioning, or what he was saying.

:mad:

Dirty McCurdy
05-16-10, 12:17
I am speachless, I am just so speachless.

chizuck
05-16-10, 12:47
Wow is all I can say.

Eddiesketti
05-16-10, 14:19
That woman must get all her information from Jerry Springer reruns. 600 million people..ha ha ha We are a little over half that. This country couldn't be sustained with open borders. Better get in line for that free healthcare. She needed bleach poured in her gene pool.

rickrock305
05-16-10, 14:34

seemed a bit too articulate to be so ignorant and stupid. with the way Savage conducts his show, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fake call set up by him to generate some publicity. his fake BS is pretty insulting to his listeners.

although there are plenty of people out there that are this stupid. and having spent some time in Boca Raton, there are PLENTY there.

QuietShootr
05-16-10, 15:46
WTF? I clicked on this thread expecting to see Sarah Palin.

I am posting this to prove that I AM capable of controlling my keyboard every now and again. If I were not, I probably would have posted the Johnny Cash giving the finger picture in place of this reasoned, calm screed. Mods, please take note. I am turning over a new leaf.

BVickery
05-16-10, 17:01
seemed a bit too articulate to be so ignorant and stupid. with the way Savage conducts his show, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fake call set up by him to generate some publicity. his fake BS is pretty insulting to his listeners.

although there are plenty of people out there that are this stupid. and having spent some time in Boca Raton, there are PLENTY there.

I know some people who are this smart, yet this dumb.

Best example is my brother. We were in the city, saw a group of gang bangers standing on the side of the street chilling. He didn't understand what was up. When I asked him if he noticed anything strange about the situation. He was 'Not really, just that the all seem to be LA dodger fans" (and we lived on the east coast).

Right then and their I learned first hand that intelligent and articulate doesn't translate into common sense.

GermanSynergy
05-16-10, 17:22
I heard this show and was waiting for Savage to tear into her... I've met some people that were just as stupid as this caller (most of them on college campuses), so it's entirely possible it's not a prank.

sparky241
05-16-10, 18:31
I'd say that's pretty much typical. The goal of those that set educational standards for the past 70 years has been to decrease the level of education to create drones that are solely reliant on the government, or, in their words, "good and obedient citizens."

Not much better, but HERE'S (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gIsUCDDfI&feature=related) my rep in congress...

i don't know why but i just feel like you deserve an apology.

teh1000
05-16-10, 18:37
That's what the Marxists call a "useful idiot".

ForTehNguyen
05-16-10, 18:37

I raise you, mine is Sheila Jackson Lee

Mike91A
05-16-10, 19:11
She sounds like the poeple I work with. Same crap comes from thier mouths. I work at an historic park . All but 10-15% park customers talk like her also.

thopkins22
05-16-10, 20:05
I raise you, mine is Sheila Jackson Lee

I'd like to gradulate you for sharing my representative.

Caeser25
05-16-10, 21:20
I heard this show and was waiting for Savage to tear into her... I've met some people that were just as stupid as this caller (most of them on college campuses), so it's entirely possible it's not a prank.

it has to be a prank, but I've encountered plenty of people out there that have that train of thought, mostly my age, <30

SteveL
05-16-10, 21:27
I can only hope that was a prank, but never underestimate stupidity.

Honu
05-16-10, 22:38
Not really, no democrat remotely interested in getting elected to high-level office would so blatantly advocate completely open borders.

not in public at least !! but most want it behind the public eye their actions speak louder than words

when the border is secure it will show they mean what they say ?

Grayling14
05-17-10, 04:29
Is it real, or is it false?
If it is false, I find it so hysterically funny it brings me to tears.
If it is real, I find it so utterly inane that it makes me cry, (for the future of our country).

LMarshall73
05-17-10, 09:05
If anyone wants to see the future of our country, watch any of the reality shows on MTV, E!, etc.

I challenge everyone to try and watch just one segment from commercial break to commercial break without making any commentary. I was at a facility a few months ago and was subjected to a marathon of the show that has they guy that filmed himself banging one of the Kardashian sisters (don't know which one, and I don't care). There were a bunch of 20 somethings on there that probably had a cummulative IQ of around 4. Our future. Yipee.

Spiffums
05-17-10, 10:16
I'm willing to bet that close to half the country doesn't get the correlation between government spending and taxes. They need to wake up, especially with an $80billion+ budget shortfall for the month of APRIL. You know, the month when the treasury has the highest influx of cash... :mad:

Naw if the government needs money they can just print more. That is what they mean by "making money" isn't it?:rolleyes:

dookie1481
05-17-10, 14:11
I am posting this to prove that I AM capable of controlling my keyboard every now and again. If I were not, I probably would have posted the Johnny Cash giving the finger picture in place of this reasoned, calm screed. Mods, please take note. I am turning over a new leaf.

Don't feed the troll.