PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: -Surefire M-620V Scout Light

novashooter
05-15-10, 04:33
********SPF**********I recently won this in a match and don't have a need for it. I already own two Scout Lights and I need the money to buy reloading components. I have attached a link to the Surefire website and a brief description.

http://www.surefire.com/M620V

The compact M620V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M620V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. And it comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose.

This is one of their newest models. I believe they released it at the Shot Show. The mount on this model is absolutely Rock Solid!

The SF website lists the model for $550.00. I did a search and only found one other place that has them for sale on the web.

I would like to get $430.00 shipped. I will accept Paypal (add fees), money order or personal check (will not ship until the check clears).

Thanks

novashooter
05-15-10, 05:55
***SPF***