PDA

View Full Version : damn shows you what i know

carbean
05-15-07, 23:00
a little help please from the armalite ar-10 guys . 99 i bought a ar-10-a2 . the first time i shot it had ftf and fte probs. some time much later i had moved and shot it again. had same prob. called armalite and was told to send in. i took in in person and left it with them. subsequently i got it back and no paperwork indicating what they did. i have yet to try it. now the interesting part . i was looking at their website whereas they have this ar-10 tuneup for $90.00 as i was reading what they do i saw reference to m4 feed ramps. i broke mine open a low and behold what do i see but m4 feed ramps that look like they had been added when i took in for the ftf and fte probs. my specific question is did this rifle originally have the m4 feed ramps OR did armalite add when they had my rifle. further i took it in over 2 years ago so if they did it thats when it got done. thanks for any info.

Razorhunter
05-20-07, 16:27
They probably added the M4 feedramps for you, but honestly, what does it matter, as long as you've got them???