PDA

View Full Version : Tubbs flat coil spring

C4IGrant
05-16-07, 13:04
I recently put a Tubbs flat coil spring (which is as long as an A2 spring) in my 9mm AR. It worked perfectly and removed almost all of the felt recoil! Very nice...

C4

mgfan58
06-13-07, 22:54
Are you using a regular 9mm Buffer of one of the rate reducing buffers? I have tried the Tubb Carbine spring with a Advanced Armament Buffer and it worked pretty nice in reducing rate and recoil. I'd like to try the A2 spring if it might be even better. Is this in a Semi or Full Auto 9mm?

mgfan58

C4IGrant
06-14-07, 09:07
Are you using a regular 9mm Buffer of one of the rate reducing buffers? I have tried the Tubb Carbine spring with a Advanced Armament Buffer and it worked pretty nice in reducing rate and recoil. I'd like to try the A2 spring if it might be even better. Is this in a Semi or Full Auto 9mm?

mgfan58

9mm buffer is what I use. The ISMI flat coil is the same lenght as an A2 spring.

C4

mgfan58
06-14-07, 12:34
Thanks for the reply. Is the ISMI Flat and Tubb Flat the same thing? Also were you shooting Semi or Full Auto and getting those results?

mgfan58

C4IGrant
06-14-07, 12:35
Thanks for the reply. Is the ISMI Flat and Tubb Flat the same thing? Also were you shooting Semi or Full Auto and getting those results?

mgfan58

Yes as ISMI makes them for Tubbs. I only shoot SA.

C4