PDA

View Full Version : Source for Glock factory 3.5# connector...?

rainman
05-16-10, 20:02
Long time Glock 19 shooter interested in trying the"-" connector and NY1 spring combo.

Can anyone point me to a source for genuine Glock "-" / 3.5# connectors?

After market connectors seem easy enough to find, but I don't like putting anything non-factory in my Glocks for liability reasons.

Many thanks!

-Rainman

M4arc
05-16-10, 20:07
Smittywee (http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-GLOCK-OEM-3-5-LBS-NEW-CONNECTOR-LOWEST-PRICE-/300343733895?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ede1ae87) on ebay has them for $15 plus $6 shipping.

He's a good guy to deal with and I personally recommend him as I've bought a lot of connectors and other small parts from him over the years.

Don Robison
05-16-10, 20:08
answered above

cttbax
05-16-10, 21:10
Smittywee (http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-GLOCK-OEM-3-5-LBS-NEW-CONNECTOR-LOWEST-PRICE-/300343733895?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ede1ae87) on ebay has them for $15 plus $6 shipping.

He's a good guy to deal with and I personally recommend him as I've bought a lot of connectors and other small parts from him over the years.

Agreed, I buy almost all of my Glock OEM parts from smitty. If you can locate the number of his shop, he is somewhat negotiable on price especially if you are buying several items. YMMV

HK45
05-16-10, 22:02
Thanks for the tip...I guess...I just went and bought a bunch of stuff I didn't really need. Always good to have another source.

Assy Mcgee
05-17-10, 03:25
i get all my glock parts, including my genuine factory oem 3.5lb connector from glockparts.com

the owner is a police armorer.

great folks to deal with, $3 shipping, and always arrives in 3 days.

i'm wary of ebay sellers, as there's been imitation crap floating around there....

(never dealt with smitty though, so obviously i'm not referring to him)

fls9497
05-17-10, 05:10
I go to Glockstore.com for my parts. When I shopped around for the 3.5 connector, I couldn't find a Glock factory part. So I bought a Scherer connector. Works great with my G23.

Assy Mcgee
05-17-10, 05:37
I go to Glockstore.com for my parts. When I shopped around for the 3.5 connector, I couldn't find a Glock factory part. So I bought a Scherer connector. Works great with my G23.

my scherer works great too. polished more than the glock oem 3.5

the reset and break are a little more discernible with the oem though...

rainman
05-17-10, 20:17
Many thanks to all for the replies! :)

-Rainman

Ttwwaack
05-18-10, 01:41
Tried a Ghost 3.5. It was great for about 30 rdstill I started having missfires. Did some more filing on the trigger stop and could get it reliable so I filed some more, into the round recepticle.

Can't go wrong with a factory part.

Fire_Medic
05-18-10, 09:02
Tried a Ghost 3.5. It was great for about 30 rdstill I started having missfires. Did some more filing on the trigger stop and could get it reliable so I filed some more, into the round recepticle.

Can't go wrong with a factory part.

The Ghost Triggers are outstanding and 100% reliable if the person doing the install has the patience to fit it properly..........;)

cfulback32
05-18-10, 12:32
another source is http://glockmeister.com/

I've purchased 3.5lb connectors and other factory parts from them before.

Assy Mcgee
05-18-10, 17:11
The Ghost Triggers are outstanding and 100% reliable if the person doing the install has the patience to fit it properly..........;)

only the ghost rocket connector needs to be fitted. all others ghosts are drop in.

Fire_Medic
05-18-10, 17:34
only the ghost rocket connector needs to be fitted. all others ghosts are drop in.

I know that, please go back and read post #10, unless the other individual is mistaken he was speaking of filing down on the trigger stop, which would lead "ME" to believe he's referring to the TCT tab because you wouldn't need to file on anything on a drop in connector.
:p

Assy Mcgee
05-18-10, 18:05
I know that, please go back and read post #10, unless the other individual is mistaken he was speaking of filing down on the trigger stop, which would lead "ME" to believe he's referring to the TCT tab because you wouldn't need to file on anything on a drop in connector.
:p

touche :D

Fire_Medic
05-18-10, 18:07
touche :D

You're a good sport, I couldn't help myself I usually make an A$$ of myself.
:D

cttbax
01-17-11, 17:00
FYI I just read some negative feedback about Glockmeister in the feedback area......very disappointing.....

one
01-17-11, 18:36
Great, just went there and read feedback on your notification of it. I'm on a wait list for a replacement G19 slide when they come back in.

I hope they do gun parts better than they do clothing.