PDA

View Full Version : OTM's crossing the U.S. Border

RogerinTPA
05-18-10, 18:08
Something not shared by other mainstream media outlets or the Obama Administration.

OTMs (Other than Mexican) foreign nationals(Afghan, Pakistani, Asian, etc..) illegally crossing into the US, caught by US Border Patrol. Apparently, this has been going on for quite sometime...

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438712/index.html

ryan
05-18-10, 18:13
Dang and here I was thinking you meant Open Tip Match.

Irish
05-18-10, 18:14
Good post. I would change the title to crossing the American border. ;)

GermanSynergy
05-18-10, 18:32
They're just doing the work Americans won't do themselves :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: j/k

A porous border means that many very unsavory individuals can trek across the southern border along with the drug dealers, coyotes as well as the day laborers.

sjopling
05-18-10, 18:36
And everyone thought the only reason for the fence and laws was because we are racist towards hispanics...

Why is this not surprising?

RogerinTPA
05-18-10, 19:10
Good post. I would change the title to crossing the American border. ;)

Good point...;)

ryan
05-18-10, 19:18
Yeah you never know when someone like me will see it and think Hell Yeah! the Mil has it handled now! and then deflation (my bubble) :rolleyes: great info tho not at all surprising.

ralph
05-18-10, 20:43
Dosen't suprise me a bit...These people aren't stupid, unlike many in our high schools now, They can read a map..

Caeser25
05-18-10, 20:50
And everyone thought the only reason for the fence and laws was because we are racist towards hispanics...

Why is this not surprising?

Actually it was a big security issue to the left when Bush was in office, but now it is because we are racists:rolleyes:

Dragon Slayer
05-18-10, 21:17
Gentelman we are screwed, I still think that we have seen nothing yet from the Jihadi's.:rolleyes::mad:

Mac5.56
05-19-10, 02:52
I even bet there are some white illegals that cross into this country too. What are they considered? NBI? (Not Brown Immigrants).

Palmguy
05-19-10, 06:53
I even bet there are some white illegals that cross into this country too. What are they considered? NBI? (Not Brown Immigrants).

What are you talking about?

TheSmiter1
05-19-10, 07:10
What are you talking about?

I had a relative from Ireland that was/is here illegally. So what he may mean is that even Europeans and Canadians of white ethnicity are seeping in, and thus the racist argument is mere retardation.

Abraxas
05-19-10, 07:15
OTMs (Other than Mexican) foreign nationals(Afghan, Pakistani, Asian, etc..) illegally crossing into the US, caught by US Border Patrol. Apparently, this has been going on for quite sometime...

I have heard this for years. It has been part of my argument for sealing the border since I found out