PDA

View Full Version : LEO Forum is BS

Hound74
05-20-10, 07:10
Just thought I would rant this morning...I've never noticed that the LEO forum was 'private'. We all have jobs to do, regardless of our occupation or title. I view everyone as peers and can't stand to be ranked or treated as if for some reason I ain't good enough. There are 34 good forums on this site and 1 that should be somewhere else (LEO). As if the law enforcement people are friggin elite or something. While I believe the good ones do a noble duty...I think quite a few are nothing more than hypocrits who obviously think that being part of 'their' club means they can get away with things that the rest of us common folk pay the price for. So..before you exclude myself or any of the other good people on this site from any bullshit clubs, remember, we are the ones who make it go 'round. Have a great day!

madisonsfinest
05-20-10, 07:52
Not all information that LEO's share is open to the general public, and if you can't deal with that than their is nothing that can be done for you outside of putting in an application.

NCPatrolAR
05-20-10, 07:56
THe LEO forum is present for forum members involved in the LE field to discuss issues/tactics/policies in a semi-private setting. These topics are not always suitable for public viewing since they often cover issues of officer safety.

ETA

It has nothing to do with LEOs being "elite" or better than anyone else.

brickbd
05-20-10, 08:12
Just thought I would rant this morning...I've never noticed that the LEO forum was 'private'. We all have jobs to do, regardless of our occupation or title. I view everyone as peers and can't stand to be ranked or treated as if for some reason I ain't good enough. There are 34 good forums on this site and 1 that should be somewhere else (LEO). As if the law enforcement people are friggin elite or something. While I believe the good ones do a noble duty...I think quite a few are nothing more than hypocrits who obviously think that being part of 'their' club means they can get away with things that the rest of us common folk pay the price for. So..before you exclude myself or any of the other good people on this site from any bullshit clubs, remember, we are the ones who make it go 'round. Have a great day!

All this negativity on an M4 website....... OH BOY!

C4IGrant
05-20-10, 08:31

Most every gun forum on the net has an "LE Only" forum that is private (FYI).

My guess is with your attitude, you won't be on the forum long.

C4

TOrrock
05-20-10, 09:11
My guess is with your attitude, you won't be on the forum long.

C4

Probably not.