PDA

View Full Version : The Mexican President

bruce_hxc
05-20-10, 10:31
Anyone catch his speech to Congress?

He's asking the them to reinstate the "ban on assault weapons," if only for the sake of Mexico. LOL.

bobvila
05-20-10, 11:56
I was disgusted by the amount of people that clapped when he said it.

Safetyhit
05-20-10, 12:04
We can't possibly replace enough members of congress in November. Everybody that applauded in that building, especially when he denounced the new law, should be gone.

Titleist
05-20-10, 12:07
Hey Mexico, how about you consider stopping your own corrupt military from disserting and selling their issued M16A2s to drug cartels for pennies. Just a thought before you run your mouth off about our gun laws.

Lnxgeek
05-20-10, 12:14
Most of the guns in Mexico could not even be purchased in the US.
See below a letter to the Editor in "The Economist".

Apr 23rd 2009 | From The Economist print edition

Ammunition in the debate
SIR – Your article on the drug wars in Mexico claimed that half the guns seized by the Mexican police were “assault weapons” and that “nearly all” of those were bought in the United States (“Taking on the narcos, and their American guns”, April 4th). However, Mexico doesn’t trace all guns, and those traced are not picked at random. When Mexico seizes guns from criminals it sends to the United States those guns that it identifies as having come from the United States. This isn’t a hard task as such guns are marked with a serial number and “Made in the USA”. Only 17% of all guns were actually traced back to the United States.

Mexico is a virtual arms-bazaar, with AK47s from China, shoulder-fired rockets from Soviet-block manufacturers, and fragmentation grenades from South Korea. These weapons aren’t sold in the United States. Americans can buy civilian versions of AK47s only—semi-automatic rifles that operate like deer-hunting rifles, not the guns used by armies around the world. Mexican drug gangs don’t want the American “assault weapons” that “look like” military weapons; they want guns that are military weapons.

John Lott
Senior research scientist
University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland

R/Tdrvr
05-20-10, 12:31
I saw his speech to Congress and was absolutely disgusted at the members of Congress who applauded that ****. And Obama should be ashamed for agreeing with him, especially when the USAG and DHS Secretary haven't even read the AZ immigration law. Its only ten pages long. Calderone needs to take his worthless ass back across the border and shut the hell up. :mad:

arizonaranchman
05-20-10, 13:04
Put the military on the border. Treat them as invaders if they cross. Just that simple.

Irish
05-20-10, 13:11
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is still a lie. 90% of trace requests came back as US guns, but only 20% of seized guns were submitted for tracing, which means that 18% of guns seized were traced to the US. Never answered is the question of how many of those guns were supplied by the US to the Mexican gov't who then 'lost track' of them.

Belmont31R
05-20-10, 13:16
Oh because Mexico's gun laws which virtually bar their citizens from owning guns have done so much to stop the violence which is mostly on their side? What makes him think virtually banning guns here would accomplish their laws have not? They are the ones running around down there guns you can't even buy here in the 1st place.

Oh yeah the tracing. Gee they identify a US gun which is not hard to do, trace it, and then are "shocked" the majority in fact turn out to be from the US? How about all those FA AK's, and M16's in the exact configuration their MIL and LE get?

How about we'll worry about our guns when Mexico starts worrying about the millions of their citizens living illegally in the US, and the tens of thousands of tons of narcotics they allow to go across our border? How about they take back control of their country before telling us what to do with ours?

Going4Broke
05-20-10, 13:21
We can't possibly replace enough members of congress in November. Everybody that applauded in that building, especially when he denounced the new law, should be gone.

Agree 100%

parishioner
05-20-10, 13:41
Does accountability and responsibility exist at all anymore? "It's their fault, not mine!" What is he? A damn 9 year old girl?

How about you stop allowing the trash to infiltrate our country?

I feel like I'm getting more bitter by the day.

Just_Plain_T.
05-20-10, 13:43
Is there a video anywhere of his speech?

I'd assume so since some of you have said you saw it, but I'm curious for those of us who missed it the first time.

texag
05-20-10, 14:34
I wonder how much US aid $$$ is going to Mexico for them to do these selective traces and have Calderon ask for a new AWB.

Spurholder
05-20-10, 15:53
I'll see if a transcript pops up on the 'Net and will post here.

Also, here's a neat interview that Calderon did with WSJ.

Excerpt (when asked about the violence in Mexico):

"The main cause of this problem or the source of this problem is drug use in the United States. For me, it is like living in a building, right next to the largest consumer of drugs in the world; the problem is that everybody wants to sell drugs through my door or through my window."

LINK: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703957904575252551548498376.html

Alex V
05-20-10, 16:02
F Mexico...

Cut them off from ALL US AID. Close the border with a HEAVY military presence, detain all those who attempt to cross indefinatly and see Mexico wither away into nothing...

Complete blockade...

We wont do it cause our Gov has no backbone... but how much fun woud it be if they did.

tracker722
05-20-10, 16:21

HES
05-20-10, 16:22
I'll see if a transcript pops up on the 'Net and will post here.

Also, here's a neat interview that Calderon did with WSJ.

Excerpt (when asked about the violence in Mexico):

"The main cause of this problem or the source of this problem is drug use in the United States. For me, it is like living in a building, right next to the largest consumer of drugs in the world; the problem is that everybody wants to sell drugs through my door or through my window."

LINK: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703957904575252551548498376.html
I actually have to kind of give that to him. If there were no demand in the US, then his producers would go tits up. What the US can do since they own a portion of this is legalize some drugs (peyote, weed) , make sentencing for the possession of others even harder (coke, crack, acid), and beef up the border patrol and border control devices (i.e. a huge whopping fence), which needs to be done anyway. But that does not absolve the little blame shifter. He still needs to clean up his own house and still needs to stomp out the corruption that makes his nation the shit hole that it is.

Eddiesketti
05-20-10, 16:42
Obama needs to get out of bed with Calderon. His speech was garbage. I don't want the mexican government dictating how our country needs to handle his people. Calderon is two faced because he says that we shouldn't go after these people but he does the same thing to us and people from South America.

Safetyhit
05-20-10, 16:54
I actually have to kind of give that to him. If there were no demand in the US, then his producers would go tits up. What the US can do since they own a portion of this is legalize some drugs (peyote, weed) , make sentencing for the possession of others even harder (coke, crack, acid), and beef up the border patrol and border control devices (i.e. a huge whopping fence), which needs to be done anyway. But that does not absolve the little blame shifter. He still needs to clean up his own house and still needs to stomp out the corruption that makes his nation the shit hole that it is.

I agree with almost everything you wrote except for the statement that we "own" a portion of the cartel problem. Far as I know our soils here are capable of growing both pot and coca, yet we have the situation just a bit more under control. They are accountable for their own, just like we are.

Kind of like stating that we should blame international shipping companies for the dysfunction of the Somali pirates off the horn of Africa for blatantly enticing those dirt poor folks with such wealth filled boats offshore. I mean, what do you expect them to do in the face of such opportunity except exercise corruption and violence?

Not trying to be a dick, but for heaven's sake we are not to blame for the fact that we have millions of little maniacs for neighbors.

Irish
05-20-10, 17:02
97% of people are on the right side. Poll on Fox: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/20/mexican-president-invited-criticize-america/

GermanSynergy
05-20-10, 17:33
This reminds me of DC complaining years ago about how the District was being flooded by guns from other states. This is one of the reassons VA got the "one handgun per month" BS. Deflect the blame, accept no responsibility. Similar dynamic at work here with Mexico.

November cannot come quickly enough.....

Dienekes
05-20-10, 20:23
I now understand why American colonists grew to despise George III and Parliament in the course of just a few years.

GAST
05-20-10, 20:27
He makes me extra-proud to be an Arizonan.:D

thopkins22
05-20-10, 20:40
Far as I know our soils here are capable of growing both pot and coca, yet we have the situation just a bit more under control. They are accountable for their own, just like we are.

I don't know if cocaine is produced here, but the number one cash crop of a few states is indeed pot. Our law enforcement has failed at stopping this, but hell at least we're not seeing acts of violence more suited to Iraq than than Texas border towns.

Freedom would seem to be the universal answer for both countries. The Mexicans need to legalize guns and self defense, and we should legalize and tax soft drugs. It's clear that no matter how much we spend or how many people we put in jail these markets will continue to thrive due to their illegal status. I don't think it would send the wrong message to the youth, what sends the wrong message is all the youth programs placing marijuana in the same category as heroine etc, with only lip service paid to any dangers from alcohol(which killed my father,) and nicotine.... Kids see that marijuana hasn't killed their brother/friend/whomever, what credibility do the arguments against cocaine use have after that?

ETA:Frankly if we could get rid of all the socialized medicine so that I don't have to pay for the consequences(I'm talking pre-Obamacare here too,) I'd be in favor legalizing hard drugs too.

ryan
05-20-10, 20:46
I now understand why American colonists grew to despise George III and Parliament in the course of just a few years.

Read the Declaration of Independence and go down the list of usserpations by the King of England checking all those that apply to BM (Bowel Movement)

Cagemonkey
05-20-10, 20:48
Hey Mexico, how about you consider stopping your own corrupt military from disserting and selling their issued M16A2s to drug cartels for pennies. Just a thought before you run your mouth off about our gun laws.And if that doesn't work, Chavez and his FARC buddies can supple the cartels with anything they need. I'm so sick of ****ing Commies. What did we fight the Cold War for any ways?

RiggerGod
05-21-10, 01:28
How about we'll worry about our guns when Mexico starts worrying about the millions of their citizens living illegally in the US, and the tens of thousands of tons of narcotics they allow to go across our border? How about they take back control of their country before telling us what to do with ours?

Man it is soooooooooo simple! We just need to start up an exchange program! They get back an EWI and we get out 'EVIL Assault Weapon' back! Maybe even sell um back to the public! The gun not the EWIs... I don't give a rats a$$ what they do w/ them!

HES
05-21-10, 01:31
I agree with almost everything you wrote except for the statement that we "own" a portion of the cartel problem. Far as I know our soils here are capable of growing both pot and coca, yet we have the situation just a bit more under control. They are accountable for their own, just like we are.

Kind of like stating that we should blame international shipping companies for the dysfunction of the Somali pirates off the horn of Africa for blatantly enticing those dirt poor folks with such wealth filled boats offshore. I mean, what do you expect them to do in the face of such opportunity except exercise corruption and violence?

Not trying to be a dick, but for heaven's sake we are not to blame for the fact that we have millions of little maniacs for neighbors.
You arent being a dick. Actually that is a point that I hadn't considered. With that in mind, the corrupt SOB can get piss up a rope.

kmrtnsn
05-21-10, 02:21
Calderon inherited quite the shit sandwich when he became President of Mexico. How on the up-and-up he is compared to his predecessors is yet to be determined. Is he like Carlos Salinas de Gortari, who sold the country to the Colombians? Only time will tell. Just like our President (any of them, past, present, and future) who must speak to a home audience when on the road, much of what Calderon has said is directed there and not really to us. Take what he says with a grain of salt, just as we should the polite applause of Congress and the pattering of our own President in response.

variablebinary
05-21-10, 02:59
I dont give a shit about Mexico. **** em.

Close the border. Use the National Guard if you have to.

John_Wayne777
05-21-10, 08:01
By now we should be so used to hitting new lows as a society that we barely notice them anymore, but I was personally appalled that a foreign head of state was given a joint session of Congress to essentially bash our nation and our policies to his heart's content.

He can say whatever he pleases at the press club or at the UN....but in the people's house?

The Republicans and Democrats who have more than two functional brain cells to rub together should have walked out on that national disgrace, found some microphones, and started telling everybody about Mexico's illegal immigration policies and how THEY dealt with the problem.

It is ****ing unacceptable to have had this happen. It sends an absolutely horrific message to the world as a whole. We're trying to defeat the Taliban/AQ in Iraq and Afghanistan and terrorists generally around the world as well as nutjob regimes like Iran and NK...but we have so little national fortitude that we let some unimportant dickweed from a corrupt government stand in our house and bash our nation....to congressional applause, mind you...and we really expect that those guys are going to give up? Why should they when we're showing absolutely no backbone?

There is a price to pay for bullshit stunts like this, folks. People are going to bleed because of this stupid public relations stunt conducted by people who are incapable of realizing the gravity of the responsibilities they hold with their important offices.

This wasn't merely another ordinary idiocy...this was something deeply pernicious and sinister on a level words are scarcely able to communicate. I can't recall a single example in American history where a foreign leader was given a joint session of congress as an opportunity to rail on our nation and our policies. Generally when foreign leaders are given a joint session it is considered a high honor and they respond with the decorum one should show when standing in the seat of government of the world's lone superpower and history's most benevolent hegemon.

This ****head shows up in our house, unzips his fly, and pisses all over us...and half the ****ing chamber is savoring the taste of it?

Unreal.

Calderon inherited quite the shit sandwich when he became President of Mexico. How on the up-and-up he is compared to his predecessors is yet to be determined. Is he like Carlos Salinas de Gortari, who sold the country to the Colombians? Only time will tell. Just like our President (any of them, past, present, and future) who must speak to a home audience when on the road, much of what Calderon has said is directed there and not really to us. Take what he says with a grain of salt, just as we should the polite applause of Congress and the pattering of our own President in response.

I couldn't disagree more, sir.

That was not "polite applause"...that was a chorus of idiots so caught up in the game of political one-upsmanship that they were incapable of realizing that they were being embarrassed on the world stage. Calderon's remarks would be unimportant if spoken in lots of other places...but on the floor of our house his remarks are a direct insult to our society. He spit in our face...and half of our so-called leaders applauded him for it.

If George Washington was still in charge this sort of stuff wouldn't happen.

ForTehNguyen
05-21-10, 08:23
some sanity in Congress:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs&feature=player_embedded#

Dozer
05-21-10, 08:34
some sanity in Congress:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs&feature=player_embedded#

It's unfortunate that this never makes it into the news.

Heartland Hawk
05-21-10, 08:36
By now we should be so used to hitting new lows as a society that we barely notice them anymore, but I was personally appalled that a foreign head of state was given a joint session of Congress to essentially bash our nation and our policies to his heart's content.

He can say whatever he pleases at the press club or at the UN....but in the people's house?

The Republicans and Democrats who have more than two functional brain cells to rub together should have walked out on that national disgrace, found some microphones, and started telling everybody about Mexico's illegal immigration policies and how THEY dealt with the problem.

It is ****ing unacceptable to have had this happen. It sends an absolutely horrific message to the world as a whole. We're trying to defeat the Taliban/AQ in Iraq and Afghanistan and terrorists generally around the world as well as nutjob regimes like Iran and NK...but we have so little national fortitude that we let some unimportant dickweed from a corrupt government stand in our house and bash our nation....to congressional applause, mind you...and we really expect that those guys are going to give up? Why should they when we're showing absolutely no backbone?

There is a price to pay for bullshit stunts like this, folks. People are going to bleed because of this stupid public relations stunt conducted by people who are incapable of realizing the gravity of the responsibilities they hold with their important offices.

This wasn't merely another ordinary idiocy...this was something deeply pernicious and sinister on a level words are scarcely able to communicate. I can't recall a single example in American history where a foreign leader was given a joint session of congress as an opportunity to rail on our nation and our policies. Generally when foreign leaders are given a joint session it is considered a high honor and they respond with the decorum one should show when standing in the seat of government of the world's lone superpower and history's most benevolent hegemon.

This ****head shows up in our house, unzips his fly, and pisses all over us...and half the ****ing chamber is savoring the taste of it?

Unreal.

That was not "polite applause"...that was a chorus of idiots so caught up in the game of political one-upsmanship that they were incapable of realizing that they were being embarrassed on the world stage. Calderon's remarks would be unimportant if spoken in lots of other places...but on the floor of our house his remarks are a direct insult to our society. He spit in our face...and half of our so-called leaders applauded him for it.

You just read my mind quite thoroughly. I am so sick of all the talk and no action on this issue I could Vomit. Hats off to the AZ Gov.

Moose-Knuckle
05-21-10, 08:36
Calderón asks Congress to renew ban on assault weapons in fight against drug cartels

06:48 PM CDT on Thursday, May 20, 2010

By TODD J. GILLMAN/ The Dallas Morning News
tgillman@dallasnews.com

WASHINGTON — Mexican President Felipe Calderón asked Congress Thursday to renew a U.S. ban on assault weapons to help in his war with drug cartels, and he stepped up criticism of Arizona’s new immigration law, warning that it will lead to “racial profiling.”

“We will win. But we cannot ignore the fact that the challenge to our security has roots on both sides of the border,” Calderón said, referring both to U.S. demand for illicit drugs and its relatively open market for firearms.

Many of those weapons, he said, end up in the hands of drug gangs responsible for more than 23,000 killings in the three years since he deployed Mexican troops to reassert control.

Conservatives fumed at hearing a foreign leader critique American laws on the floor of the U.S. House, though members of both parties praised Calderón’s courageous battle with organized crime and lauded his efforts to bolster economic opportunity in Mexico, in part because that would ease the flow of workers heading north illegally in search of jobs.

“Migration is not just your problem. We see migration as our problem as well,” Calderón said.

Still, his attacks on the new Arizona law — which requires police to check the immigration status of suspects — struck Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, as “inappropriate.” His comments about the assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004, also fell flat among Republicans.

Mexican and U.S. officials agree that the southbound flow of weapons and drug profits has fueled the cartels. Efforts to intercept contraband have increased dramatically in recent years. But Calderón said gun violence in his country spiked after the ban expired.

Texas Sen. John Cornyn, a member of the Senate GOP leadership, said the United States has already been cracking down on so-called straw purchases of weapons, in which buyers acquire the guns for a third party.

“I have a lot of respect for President Calderón and his commitment to fight the cartels, but I don’t think Americans ought to give up any of their freedoms in order to address another country’s problems,” he said, adding, “I’m a little uncomfortable with his commenting on American internal affairs and American domestic laws.”

Calderón and President Barack Obama both denounced the Arizona immigration law on Wednesday at the White House ahead of a lavish state dinner.

The Mexican president’s call for an assault weapons ban also wasn’t a highlight for Dallas Rep. Pete Sessions, a member of the House GOP leadership. “There’s very little desire on our side of the aisle to hear someone come and advocate for specific pieces of legislation,” he said.

Democrats were more enthused.

Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., who chairs a subcommittee that oversees U.S.-Mexico relations, called the desire to reinstate the weapons ban “common sense.”

“I thought it was courageous of him to mention it and take issue with the Arizona law,” said House Intelligence Chairman Silvestre Reyes of El Paso. “He’s realistic. In my private meetings with him I’ve told him, you know, politically that’s a nonstarter.”

Roughly half of Congress attended the 35-minute speech, the first by a foreign leader to a joint session of Congress this year.

But more than three dozen teenage congressional pages in blue blazers filled seats on the Republican side, to offer the semblance of a packed chamber.

Texas Sens. Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, both Republicans, held front-row seats. Much of the state’s House delegation was missing, including eight of 20 Republicans and three of 12 Democrats.

Arizona Sen. John McCain, the 2008 Republican nominee for president, was among those who skipped it. He said afterward through an aide that it was “unfortunate and disappointing” that Calderón would use his visit to weigh in on U.S. domestic policy.

Three members of the Obama Cabinet attended the Calderón speech — Attorney General Eric Holder, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Interior Secretary Ken Salazar.

They joined in a Democratic ovation when he criticized the Arizona law.

Holder is reviewing the law and will advise Obama soon on whether he should try to block its enforcement.

On the push for a renewed ban on assault weapons, Calderón stressed his respect and admiration for the U.S. Constitution and its Second Amendment, “but believe me,” he said, “many of these guns are not going to honest American hands. Instead, thousands are ending up in the hands of criminals.”

Of 75,000 firearms seized by Mexico in the last three years, he said, more than 80 percent of those the authorities were able to trace came from the United States. With 7,000 gun shops near the Mexican border, he said, “almost anyone can purchase these powerful weapons.”

Calderón also called on Congress to overhaul U.S. immigration laws. “The time has come to reduce the causes of migration and to turn this phenomenon into a legal, ordered and secure flows of workers and visitors,” he said.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., the senior Republican on the Judiciary Committee, disagreed with him on the weapons ban and the Arizona law, and he considers it premature to seek comprehensive immigration reform before the border is under control.

“People like to lecture the United States,” he said, though he added that Calderón has been “good neighbor.”

“I’m impressed with his leadership on crime and violence. He is exactly right — what’s good for Mexico economically is good for the United States. We need for them to prosper.”

Some Democrats felt Calderón’s comments on immigration might nudge Congress toward action, after years of stalemate.

“We understand that what happens in Mexico impacts us, and visa versa,” said Rep. Solomon Ortiz, D-Corpus Christi.

Calderón lauded Obama’s new emphasis on reducing drug demand through treatment and prevention, in addition to traditional law enforcement efforts.

“We have not hesitated to use all the power of the state, including the federal police and the armed forces” to weaken the cartels, he said. “We are hitting them, and we are hitting them hard.”

Rep. Pete Sessions liked that part of Calderón’s message.

“He was honest about the problems that his country has, and the relationship that we share with them,” he said, adding that drugs and violence are “a joint responsibility of our country and theirs."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/yahoolatestnews/stories/052010dnnatassaultweapons.223cfb36.html

This infuriates me to say the least. Back in ’04 my PD had five of its squads turned into Swiss cheese after receiving fully automatic gun fire from three Mexican bank robbers armed with AK-47s. Here in the US legal machine guns are highly regulated and one has not been used in a crime in quite some time. The weapons these illegal’s used were illegal period. Now ole El Presidente wants the US to ban hi-capacity mags, bayo lugs, flash suppressors, folding and or telescoping stocks to some how make is third world shit hole of a country safer….ROTFLMFAO!

Only thing I want to hear from that son-of-a-bitch is the sound of his pen writing a check to the US for the billions of dollars we have given Mexico over the decades.

It boils my blood to hear that cock fag piss and moan about the citizens of this great nation wanting to protect it’s borders and in the same breath want to stip them of their God given 2nd Amendment rights!

Remember the Alamo…

DragonDoc
05-21-10, 09:37
Put the military on the border. Treat them as invaders if they cross. Just that simple.

I can see the tactical map now. A free fire zone from Brownsville, TX to San Diego, CA.

Yeah Calderon's comments really pissed me off. It really sucks that Governor Perry says that he wouldn't sign a AZ type bill into law here in TX. It might be time to move back to my home state of FL. We have a the Atlantic to take care of some of the illegals before they get to us.

Belmont31R
05-21-10, 09:48
Progressives view us as citizens of the world so for them its perfectly fine to have another head of state come lecture us, and disgrace our country in our capital building, on our White House lawn, etc. Just like they want us submitting to "world laws" via the UN. They invited a foreign head of state into where the rule of law is created. Its symbolic to them when you look at at through the "world citizen" lens.

Just go back in history, and look at how many time leftists have tried to get the US to obey some "law" they cook up on the international stage. Look at how mad they were over the Kyoto Treaty Bush didn't sign. Copenhagen Summit, Obama's Nuclear Summit, we rely on the UN's permission to protect our country, etc.

Unreal.

thopkins22
05-21-10, 09:53

That's what really pisses me off the most about the whole thing. It's truly equivalent of Barack Obama talking to Parliament and telling them "You all are a bunch of self righteous pricks and have stupid laws that hurt America!" And receiving a standing ovation for enlightening them. Absurd.

HES
05-21-10, 09:56
And yet Benjamin Netanyahu, gets shafted by having to meet behind the scenes when he comes to the US to meet with the current President.

and look at who is in power in the chamber.

Xenogy
05-21-10, 18:20
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is still a lie.

True but...

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
Adolf Hitler

GermanSynergy
05-21-10, 19:38
Too bad Mr.Calderon wasn't asked how his country treats illegals... I'm sure that Mexico doesn't roll out the red carpet for them, or give them a voice in the govt.....:rolleyes:

tracker722
05-21-10, 19:43

GermanSynergy
05-21-10, 19:48
He was. Wolf Blitzer of the Communist News Network asked him point blank. Refer to my earlier post.

Also, a gringo cannot own controlling interest in a company in Mexico. An American can own no more than 48% of a Mexican company, the balance has to be Mexican owned.

I'm amazed a toad like WB would deviate from the Party Line and dare ask a real question, not from a script.

500grains
05-22-10, 01:11
Anyone catch his speech to Congress?

He can eat my salad. Even if Mexico were not a shit pit, I still would not be interested in his opinions about the US.

kaiservontexas
05-22-10, 08:33
I got a speech to give in return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRqwauyN7A

I am beginning to feel like my great to the whatever power grandparents did back then.

Heartland Hawk
06-01-10, 21:08
Man that was a great movie.