PDA

View Full Version : US Racist?

CyberM4
05-21-10, 13:26
That's the flap doodle that DC tells us. But why are thousands of illegals coming here. Plus why are they protesting so hard too stay here. IF the US is so racist just leave!!!!!!

Moose-Knuckle
05-21-10, 13:33
But why are MILLIONS of illegals coming here. Plus why are they protesting so hard too stay here.

Because they want what WE HAVE and our elected officals are giving it to them lock, stock, and barrel.

ramrod
05-21-10, 13:49
The only way to get rid of this illegal immigration problem is to declare mexico a U.S. territory! Then roll the tanks into mexico city take it by force. Instead of them coming to the USA, lets bring the USA to them! This sounds simple on paper but may take decades to make it work.

GermanSynergy
05-21-10, 14:34
It's only going to get worse before it gets better. If the Dems retain control of both houses after the November election, AT BEST we are screwed until Jan 2013, assuming a Republican wins the next presidential election. :mad:

Xenogy
05-21-10, 18:04
The only way to get rid of this illegal immigration problem is to declare mexico a U.S. territory! Then roll the tanks into mexico city take it by force. Instead of them coming to the USA, lets bring the USA to them! This sounds simple on paper but may take decades to make it work.

Thats what they want and are using all this non-sense to eventually get.

We need to secure our borders again, mind our own business, and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of us. We're too worried about other peoples feelings than our own well being.

Mjolnir
05-22-10, 00:03
I don't recall ANY recent Administration doing a damned thing about our borders. It's not a "Dem v. Repub" thing... NEITHER Party have done a damned thing.

Renegade
05-22-10, 00:07
I don't recall ANY recent Administration doing a damned thing about our borders. It's not a "Dem v. Repub" thing... NEITHER Party have done a damned thing.

Republicans - Want illegal to work but not vote

Democrats - Want illegal to vote but not work

Mjolnir
05-22-10, 00:08

Hmmm, from my perspective there isn't much meaningfully paying work in the US nowadays...

variablebinary
05-22-10, 00:24

Sounds about right. Neither side really wants the border closed. If they did, there would be more of an effort made.

Bubba FAL
05-22-10, 00:44

We did this once (in 1848), and held territory all the way to Guatemala. We had to pay the Mexicans a hefty price just to keep half of the conquered territory. Besides, Mexico hasn't gotten any less screwed up in the past 160 years - we really don't need that kind of headache.

brickbd
05-22-10, 03:03

Unfortunately that about sums it up!

Why would I want to put restrictions down there when I go to Cancun every year. Where else am I going to buy top of the line tequila for pennies on the dollar!!!