PDA

View Full Version : Charles Daly

Slater
05-23-10, 09:28
I was reading on another forum that Charles Daly is out of business. I guess I don't keep up on current events, but is this a recent development?

Arctic Sloth
05-23-10, 09:46
It happened several months ago. Check their forum (if it is still up and running) for more info.

So much for their "Life Time Warranty"

Pumpkinheaver
05-23-10, 23:03
Been a few months. There has been some speculation that the CD defense part of the company might be coming back, or sold and come back under a new name.

fls9497
05-23-10, 23:12
I heard it was bought out by another company. They might have it posted on their website. Although I haven't checked. Not good for me too since I bought 2 of their stripped AR lowers.

longball
05-23-10, 23:29
Ran across this:
http://www.ammoland.com/2010/02/01/kbi-charles-daly-goes-out-of-business/

That's too bad, I have one of their 12ga shotguns and my dad has a 20ga. They're both field models and have been good guns so far.

Rightful Liberty
05-24-10, 00:54
this was posted on there site a few months back.

To all our friends, fans, supporters and consumers of Charles Daly and by extension, KBI products, I regret to inform you that the rumors of our demise are true.

KBI is going out of business and closing its doors, effective today.

I don't want to go into each and every detail as to why this has occurred, except to say that there have been a multitude of events over the past five years that have contributed to our current situation.

For those of you with ongoing service requirements, please be advised that we are currently negotiating with several companies that will be performing after-sale service of Charles Daly, CD Defense and Jericho firearms. As soon as we have finalized a contract with one of these companies we will post the name, address and contact details of that company so you will know who to contact to obtain service on your KBI firearm.