PDA

View Full Version : Need a N4 barrel, please.

REVEREND-MONGOOSE
05-26-10, 00:46
Hello

Id like to know if anyone knows where i can get a Noveske N4 barrel without buying a whole upper or a whole rifle.

Ive already called Noveske, and its a no go from them.

The other optioni think i have is to find a company that will assemble a upper for me, with the parts i want.
I just dont know any of those companies.

Help on either front is much apprciated. Thanks.

spamsammich
05-26-10, 01:54
If it's no go from Noveske, it's no go from any of their legitimate retailers. The only other way is as you suggested, contact G&R or MSTN to get a custom upper built.

randolph
05-26-10, 04:33
also check with Rainier Arms.

Magic_Salad0892
05-26-10, 06:20
Have Grant build you an upper.

C4IGrant
05-26-10, 07:10
Hello

Id like to know if anyone knows where i can get a Noveske N4 barrel without buying a whole upper or a whole rifle.

Ive already called Noveske, and its a no go from them.

The other optioni think i have is to find a company that will assemble a upper for me, with the parts i want.
I just dont know any of those companies.

Help on either front is much apprciated. Thanks.

Why not just buy the complete upper and sell the items you don't want?

C4

REVEREND-MONGOOSE
05-26-10, 13:56
I honestly....didnt think of that.

Thank you all for the resources, ill weigh my options and see what i should do from there. Thanks for the links.

observer
05-26-10, 22:55
You can always have Noveske Rifleworks build up the rifle or upper you want with the N4 barrel. Know what you want, see if they carry it, and it will be shipped to your door. Trust me. ;-)

REVEREND-MONGOOSE
05-26-10, 23:03
I didnt know that Noveske would do a custom build.... good to know.

Glad i have options, and thank you.

500grains
05-27-10, 00:36
You can always have Noveske Rifleworks build up the rifle or upper you want with the N4 barrel. Know what you want, see if they carry it, and it will be shipped to your door. Trust me. ;-)

To an extent. I wanted an N4 barrel of a slightly different length than they offer, but they are not willing to alter their standard barrel lengths.

observer
05-27-10, 00:49
Ahh, true. I keep forgetting about barrel lengths. I am fairly consistent with standard production with my barrel lengths, as they meet my needs.

mtdawg169
05-28-10, 08:16
Grant built an awesome upper for me with an N4 middie barrel. However, I know that he has recently expressed that he is swamped with work. I would check with him first. If he can't do it, then I would call Neil at Gun Gallery.